A Word From the Author

Wow, it really happened. I really finished a second one of these, huh? This is the point where I would shamelessly plug the YouTube trailer for a live action television show, or where other authors would thank their editors, alongside their managers and the people who got them there. The truth is that these novels are all my own. I don't even write down the plot or keep notes of the characters. The truth is that I write from the heart, and these characters are all my own. I know them as well as I know myself, so why would I need to write down their traits, their likes, their dreams and aspirations?

All of this stemmed from dad's cancer diagnosis. Not to get into too many details (this isn't a sob story), it was a false diagnosis, and he is currently living his best life in perfect health. At the time, however, it was a severely rainy winter in Australia, and I was probably the angriest I had ever been in my life. I considered several times what I would do without dad, and eventually decided that I would hide my identity with a raincoat and a bandanna, and go out at nights, taking my anger out on gangs and criminals. Even when he was cleared, that anger didn't fade, and as a release for that anger, I decided to write a book. Three months later, Origins-Protectors was born. There are more sequels in the works, so don't worry at all about that, I will keep writing no matter what.

TO ALL MY READERS, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I TREASURE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. IF YOU EVER WANT A SNEAK-PEAK OR ANY GUIDANCE IN WRITING NOVELS, SEND ME A DM, AND IF NOT, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY