Leo & Ankoku:
Leo & Ankoku are 2 boys who lived very different lives but shared a trauma. Leo who was the middle of his siblings has always felt neglected by his parents who seemed to favor his brother & sister over him. They would often exclude him from family gatherings and leave him feeling alone and abandoned. When Leo's "parents" got home from their night out, they saw his sister crying, lying of Leo breaking her doll. Leo walked in the kitchen, he saw the broken doll, an angry dad & a disappointment face on his mom. His sister giving a smug smile at him behind their mom. He saw his sister doll being broken, when he was defending himself of him not doing anything, his sister call him a liar which made Leo more mad but he was told to go to his room by his mom. Before Leo could say anything his mother dismissed him. Leo "siblings", mostly his "sister" would do anything to get him in trouble. And it's always him who lose. One day, Leo had enough & left, leaving some damage furniture he caused because of his "family", he found himself wandering the streets & ended up an abandoned alley. Little did Leo know that this alley would become a turning point in his life. It was there that he met Rikora, at first Rikora seems to look like he was going to hurt Leo but actually had kind heart but never show it. Rikora, having sensed Leo's pain & loneliness & made a deal with him. Leo understood & later on Leo would be taken under the wing of Rikora. He saw the potential & strength within Leo & vowed to provide him with the love & care he deserved.
Meanwhile, Ankoku, a strong-willed but wounded soul, had his own share of struggles. His father, a heavy drinker, would often lose control & inflict harm upon Ankoku. One night, things would change for the rest of his life. Ankoku noticed how all of the money he saved for a toy he wanted was stolen, when he confronted his dad, his dad said that he spent it on bottle for himself which made Ankoku mad & his dad told him to get over it. Ankoku started to have a screaming match before his dad started throwing bottles at him, Ankoku managed to dodge them. During a heated altercation, Ankoku lost his eye as a result of his father's violent outburst. Ankoku managed to attack his dad back & escape after that, covering his stabbed eye.

Igraine:
Igraine had been raised by a clan that believed in strength above all else. From a young age, Igraine knew she was different. While the other children excelled in physical prowess, she struggled to keep up. Her lack of physical strength made her an outcast among her, and they often looked down on her as a disappointment. Her mother told her that she was going to fight her cousin. Hearing that, her cousin is a violent person who doesn't take anyone who surrendered. Feeling isolated and disheartened, Igraine made the decision to leave her clan behind. With determination in her heart in hope into finding someone who wouldn't put her in danger, she set off to find a place where she is welcomed. She was in a middle of a large forest which led her to encounter a boy named Artika. Artika was known for his seriousness and stoic demeanor. He had built a reputation for himself as a skilled fighter who never backed down from a challenge. Despite his tough exterior, Artika had a soft side that he rarely showed to others. When he saw the bravery and determination radiating from Igraine, something inside him compelled him to take her under his wing. Artika lives in a grand mansion overlooking from his hometown, a symbol of each different badge in the backyard, but the badges weren't there bc they were still young. With his family's wealth and influence, his father & the father of his half siblings would usually spoiled them a lot including the adoptive ones. A caring mother although he's overprotective when his kids are in danger. Fujisaki approach the girl who was shaking, she was scared but felt gentle voice telling her if she was okay. Although it wasn't the opulence that impressed Igraine; it was the genuine kindness and support she found within its walls. Artika's family embraced her as if she were one of their own, seeing her potential beyond physical strength.

Malina:
When Malina was at a young age, her parents would compare her to other children, always pointing out her flaws and making her feel inadequate. This made Malina's self-esteem and she began to believe that she was never good enough. One day, after years of enduring her parents' hurtful words, Malina decided she had had enough. Malina packed her small bag & put on a gas mask that she stole from a store nearby. As Malina left her home, she dropped a poisonous gas bomb as a way to symbolically break free from the toxic environment she had been raised in. Determined to start fresh, Malina set out into the world, unsure of what the future held for her. The girl gave herself a smile after what she committed. As she wandered through an unknown forest that was big, she removed her gas mask to get some fresh air. Malina heard some noises nearby, she took out one of her bombs to prepare for a fight. Hearing that the voice was behind her, she saw a girl holding a claymore that was pointing at her. Malina dropped her bomb. She came across a cold-hearted girl named Igraine, who appearance as a woman with no remorse. Sensing Malina's distress, Igraine offered her a place to stay in her foster home. Grateful for the unexpected act of kindness, Malina accepted Igraine's offer and soon found herself surrounded by warmth and acceptance. Malina was able to create new bombs thanks to the help of her foster & adoptive siblings buying the things she needed. Malina test her bombs outside of the house so none of her siblings or friends would get sick.