Tsunamit:
Tsunamit was known for her kind heart and gentle spirit, always willing help those in need. However, asunamit grew older, she began to feel a darkness creeping into her soul. But her mother hated her bc of her beauty so she would hurt her physical behind closed doors. She started having nightmares that left her feeling cold & empty inside. Slowly but surely, Tsunamit's once bright and cheerful demeanor began to fade, replaced by a sense of anger and despair. Tsunamit made a deal with a dark entity (One of the Dynamites) that promised of protection & their power beyond her. In exchange for her soul, Tsunamit was granted the ability to transform into a fearsome demon with untold strength & fury. As Tsunamit embraced her newfound power, she unleashed chaos & destruction upon the village that had once been her home. The villagers cowered in fear as Tsunamit wreaked havoc, her once gentle features twisted into a grotesque mask of malice. But deep within the depths of her demonic form, Tsunamit held a gemstone behind her back. As she looked upon the devastation she had wrought, a single tear fell from her eye.

GlowingStone:
In a world torn apart by war, there lived a young girl named GlowingStone. She was captured by the enemy forces and taken to a secret laboratory where she was subjected to cruel experiments. The scientists were fascinated by her unique ability to emit a soft, ethereal glow that seemed to radiate from within her. As they continued to study her, they discovered that the source of GlowingStone's power was a mysterious crystal embedded in her chest. This crystal not only caused her to emit light, but also granted her incredible strength and resilience. Despite the pain and suffering she endured during her captivity, GlowingStone never lost hope. She knew that one day, she would find a way to escape and use her powers for good. And so, when the opportunity finally presented itself, she seized it with all her might. Breaking free from her confines, GlowingStone unleashed her full potential, using her glowing energy to defeat her captors and bring an end to the war that had ravaged her homeland for so long. With her newfound freedom, she vowed to protect the innocent and stand up against injustice wherever it may be found.

PastelPaint:
PastelPaint was known for her kind heart and gentle spirit, but little did she know that her own parents harbored a dark secret. One night, as the moon shone brightly overhead, PastelPaint's parents lured her into the forest under the guise of a family outing. But as they reached a secluded spot by a river, their true intentions were revealed. With cold, empty eyes, they grabbed hold of PastelPaint and attempted to drown her in the icy waters. PastelPaint fought with all her might, gasping for air as the chilling water enveloped her. But just as she felt herself slipping away, a mysterious figure emerged from the shadows. It was a tall woman who had been watching from afar, drawn by a sense of foreboding. With a wave of her hand, the tall woman cast a powerful spell that sent PastelPaint's parents tumbling backwards, their malicious intent thwarted. She then pulled PastelPaint from the water, cradling her in her arms as she whispered words of comfort and protection. As the first light of dawn broke through the trees, the old woman led PastelPaint to safety, away from the treacherous clutches of her parents. She took her to a hidden sanctuary deep within the forest, where PastelPaint could heal and grow strong once more. In the days that followed, PastelPaint learned the truth behind her parents' betrayal. They had been swayed by jealousy and greed, blinded by their own desires for power and control. But PastelPaint refused to let their darkness consume her. Instead, she embraced the light within her, nurturing it with each passing day.

Glitch:
From a young age, Glitch endured unspeakable abuse at the hands of their parents. They were told they were unworthy, unlovable, and unwanted. However, one fateful night, Glitch managed to escape their tormentors and found refuge in a nearby orphanage. The caretakers at the orphanage welcomed Glitch with open arms, providing them with a safe haven and the love and support they had always deserved. Despite the trauma of their past, Glitch began to flourish in the nurturing environment of the orphanage. They discovered a talent for coding and technology, using their skills to create a virtual world where they could be free to express themselves without fear or judgement. As Glitch grew older, they became known as a brilliant hacker and digital activist, using their abilities to fight against injustice and protect those who could not protect themselves. They became a symbol of resilience and strength, proving that even in the darkest of times, there is always hope for a better tomorrow.