[10] 🍁 HEARTBEAT 🍁

♡♡♡♡
I Called You
♡♡♡♡

"I thought these palanquin rides are so fun from all those historical serials but now I know they're definitely not" Krisha ranted with a puffed face

"I thought these palanquin rides are so fun from all those historical serials but now I know they're definitely not" Krisha ranted with a puffed face. She along with Draupadi, Dushala and the kuru princes was travelling towards the temple that is located on the banks of river yamuna that flows in the western part of kuru kingdom, which is mostly occupied by the forest.

The palanquin Krisha was sitting in came to a halt signalling they might have reached, she didn't go out immediately and took her time to stretch her arms as much as she could to relax her stiffened body.

And when a hand appears from the curtains of her palanquin to help her get out, she takes it. She steps out of the palanquin and comes face to face with Duryodhan that surprised her "for how long have you been standing here" she asked not expecting it to be him "longer than you'd like" he replied.

"Krisha, come" Draupadi called her and she realised he was still holding her hand, but he let her slowly pull her hand away as she walked ahead towards Draupadi and Dushala.

Yudhisthir suggested the three ladies to complete their Puja while the tents would be prepared for their stay as it's not possible to go back today only so for the night they'll stay here and tomorrow morning they'll go back, and accepting his advice they first prepared the things required and then went to the temple.

They performed their Puja with all the rituals and worshipped lord Shiva and Mata Parvati with pure devotion singing their hymns with their melodious voices. After that they came back to the place where the camp was now well established with fully accommodated tents for their comfortable stay.

After coming back the cook came to ask Draupadi about the dinner so she left to check on the preparation leaving Krisha and Dushala alone.

"Can I talk to you Dushala jiji" Krisha asked "ofcourse, you can" Dushala replied with a smile "not here" Krisha hesitated a bit that confused Dushala but none the less she took her to her tent.

"What's so secretive that we couldn't-him" Dushala asked perplexed but Krisha cut her in between and that single word made Dushala freeze on her spot.

"Who him?" Dushala asked trying to act normal because how would she know, right "about Dhrishtadyumna" Krisha spoke slowly and Dushala looked at her with terror in her eyes, she was scared, thinking what if anyone else also knows.

"How do you know?" Dushala stammered "so he never told you about his best friend, now that's hurtful" krisha said putting a hand on her heart "it means you're that rajkumari Krishnavi who's his best friend, i should have realised it by now" Dushala beamed with a big smile forming on her lips and she hugged her.

"But why did you say yes to marry sindhuraj when your heart already belongs to him, I can't even explain the hurtful look in his eyes after he got your last letter" krisha asked breaking the shared hug.