[12] 🍁 NEPENTHE 🍁

It was night time, and the moon was hanging in between the passing clouds like a celestial pearl in the ominous velvet darkness adorned with infinite stars and the ethereal and eternal rays of the shimmering jewel in the cosmic tapestry illuminates everything that falls in their way.

In the midst of this alluring and peaceful night there was someone sitting on a tree branch with his heart surrounded by the dark clouds of anguish and homesickness, with thoughts of distress invading his usually at peace self.

Even the cold and soothing wind of the night that always used to take away his distress wasn't doing it's part today, instead it felt like with each gust of the zephyr that passes by him is pouring more restlessness into him while stroking his beautiful features and playing with the loose stands of hair that fall upon his shoulder.

Maybe to prevent the atmosphere from getting distressed to prevent the initiation of the storm in the outside world the flurry of air collected it all with itself and filled his heart, mind and soul with that storm so that everyone can enjoy the glamorous beauty of today's unforgettably beautiful moon... but just not him.

He doesn't even know, what he's here to do is the right way to attain what his heart desires, and even if it's right, would it all be worth it in the end. His trail of thoughts was running wild making it hard for him to even breath anymore.

The breeze started to fasten it's pace slowly with each passing moment while the air circulation within him was getting shallow with time making him feel numb both mentally and physically.

He was about to shut his eyes close but before he could his eyes experienced the same magical view that he saw just a month ago with the moon shining with the same intensity and her standing in the balcony with her head resting above her folded arms that lie on the stone railing while she sat on a chair looking at the moon and him looking at his moon, whose light brown orbs have captured the reflection of the gleaming moon in them exactly as vividly as she have captured his heart.

In that moment even the current of the wildly flowing gust seemed to lower it's pace as if the breath of earth also hitched to let him absorb the glow in silence that her smile was spreading within him making him feel at peace again while destroying the storm within him, taking his numbness making it easier for him to breathe again, all of this happened just by looking at her smiling face that for him was shining thousand times brighter than the moon.

"Deelaksha" he heard a soft whisper and he moved his gaze to the bottom of the tree trunk and saw the owner of the voice, Krisha. He immediately looked back at his previous view but found no-one there as if there wasn't anyone to even begin with, was it an illusion created by his brain on his heart or she was actually there.

Krisha again called him and he jump down and she immediately start to wipe his sweaty face. She was passing by the garden when her gaze fell on him, for a moment she thought he was about to pass out but then he regained his posture suddenly.

"Are you alright?" She asked tension and care evident in her eyes but he just gave a defeated laugh and sat down on the ground abruptly and so did Krisha holding his face lightly she made him look at her "I know something is bothering you,and if you can then please tell me what it is you'll feel better" she urged him to speak.

He looked at her with his questionable eyes contemplating whether to speak or not "why do you girls tend not to realise the love of the person who would be dying to make you know how much he loves you. Are you all really this oblivious or you just try for us?" He asked with so much vulnerability and sincerity in his eyes that she cannot describe it in words.

Suddenly the atmosphere got thick around them filled with tension and utter silence "I'm sorry but, I-I don't understand what you're talking about?" She said with a little guilt developing in her heart stinking her like a thorny prick "she doesn't understand either" he spoke standing up and getting out of her warm embrace while her hand still hung in the air in the same place but his warmth wasn't present anymore.