𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

───  ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅  ───

Ever since I was a little girl, the world had always been full of monsters, ghouls and demonic creatures that went bump in the night. These were the kind of monsters that wouldn’t vanish into thin air as soon as I’d turn on my night light, these were the kind of monsters people would tell ghost stories about around the campfire to scare the living hell out of each other.
To the outside world, it was nothing but folklore, fairytales… but to me, they were part of my every day life.

It’s safe to say that I never had a normal childhood.

With my father being the Chairman of the Vampire Hunters Association of Las Vegas, I had been training to become the murder weapon I am today since the age of six. I don’t know anything else other than this─never set foot inside of a public school, never been to one of those college ragers that one would see in the movies. But even though my parents always shielded me from the outside world, it wasn’t like I was completely disconnected.

I live in a normal apartment in the city, hang out with my handful of friends now and then, and have to make those dreadful trips to the supermarket once a week like any other human being. The only difference between me and a normal twenty five year old was the floor to ceiling weapon covered walls that were hidden behind the clothing in my small walk-in wardrobe.

I am content with my life as much as one can be and even if I wasn’t, it’s not like I have much choice. My whole future has been laid out for me since I was brought into this world.

To follow in my fathers’ footsteps- that is my faith, my destiny.