𝟎𝟕

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

「 ELVIS' POV ; 」

The moment our lips met I threw all caution to the wind.

I’d wanted to take things step by step because I didn’t wanted to overwhelm Evelyn or scare her off, but I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t fantasized about kissing her and touching her for the entirety of the past week.

She was my wife, and the only female who could get my body to respond this quickly by just a kiss.

As soon as she started grinding herself onto me, I knew I was done for.

“More,” she mumbled breathlessly against my lips as I held onto her hips, my fingertips softly pressing into her delicate skin. “I need more,”

I wanted to tell her again that we didn’t have to do this, that we could take things slow, but my body worked before my brain. I dragged my lips over her jawline and down to her neck, her high ponytail giving me perfect access to one of her weak spots.

Maybe she was only taking it this far because she was getting flashbacks, maybe she would regret it afterwards due to the compulsion, but right now I couldn’t get myself to care.

I wanted her.

I craved her.

Her hands were running through my hair, making a mess out of it as she tugged on it while arching her back and pressing her chest against mine as I kissed her neck. A low groan escape from my throat as I could feel her hardened nipples through the fabric of my shirt she was wearing against my chest.

All of my senses were on high alert and it felt as if I’d been set ablaze, in the most delicious possible way.

Her scent made my eyes roll in the back of my head as my tongue darted out to flick against her earlobe. I grunted lowly in her ear as she let out a soft gasp that turned into a small moan, pushing her hips down a little more as she moved herself along my cock that was still in the uncomfortable confinements of my pants.

Moving one hand up her back and in between her shoulder blades, I pulled my face out of her neck and pulled her hair out of its ponytail. Watching her brown locks cascade around her face and over her shoulders had me mesmerized, as it always did.

She was the most gorgeous human being I’d ever laid my eyes on and I couldn’t get enough of the sight of her.

My eyes wandered down to her exposed clavicle, the swell of her breasts visible as a few buttons of her shirt had been popped open, nipples taunting me behind the fabric.