𝟎𝟓

A/N: I wrote this like 40 mins before work and it's more like a "filler" chapter, because I got too many ideas for this series and after all, it's supposed to be a "mini series" of sorts... but I can never control myself. Woops!

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

「 ELVIS' POV ; 」

Seeing her like this broke me.

And yet, there was that small selfish part of me that was happy that this was happening right now. Now we could finally be alone and talk about this, and she could find out the truth instead of believing the lies she’d been fed for the past years.

Having my arms wrapped tightly around her, we stumbled into the penthouse together, making all of the guys gather by the door.

“Where have you been, EP? The show starts in an hour!” Joe exclaimed in a panicked voice and Red groaned, hitting the back of the smaller man’s head as he gave him a look that told him to keep his mouth shut.

He was all healed up after the stake was removed earlier and he cried all his tears when the guys peeled out the splinters one by one, and now he was back to his mouthy own self.

I didn't have the time, or energy, to deal with his ass.

“Cancel the show. Tell ‘em I got sick,” I told them as I pressed Evelyn’s trembling frame against my chest.

I could see Joe and a few others wanted to protest, but they wisely decided against it as Red and Sonny sprung into action, Charlie giving me a little nod as he left the room to help the others take care of things.

Taking care of business, as usual.

I loved my fans and I hated to cancel a show, but Evelyn was more important to me. She’d found out she’d been missing part of her life, parts of me, and I couldn’t leave her alone without providing her with the answers she was looking for.

“How are you feeling?” I asked after we were the only ones left in the room and I gave her some water, sitting her down on the couch in the living portion of the penthouse.

She released a deep sigh as she looked down at the half empty glass in her hands. “I.. I don’t know,” she whispered, clearing her throat a little. I took her glass from her and put it on the table, turning to face her properly as I sat next to her. “I don’t know anything.. or anyone anymore..”

I nodded my head a little, looking down at our hands that were resting close to each other. Caressing my fingertips across her knuckles, my eyes met hers again.

“I can tell you, Eva.. I can tell you everything and only pray that you might remember some stuff. But it’ll take reverse compulsion in order for you to get all your memories back.”