Introduction

"If you'd just stop being so stubborn-"

"Me?! Stubborn?! You're the one-"

Before I can say another word I feel her lips on mine. "I love you, you idiot." She hisses and kisses me again.

Survival of the fittest. As it has always been. Be a powerful Shifter or not.

Dane Harrison has always been know as small. The weak, the runt of the litter. Always being made fun of. Until one day Freya Astor steps in. The freak of the the pack, cold and unapproachable.

Saving him from a life of humiliation Dane is sent away. But what happens when he returns to finish his last year of uni? When the runt is a runt not longer?

When the freak and runt become rivals how many sparks will it take to light the fire before it becomes to hard to resist.

- - -
I write when inspiration hits me so the updating schedule is a little wonky but I try to keep it at a minimum of one update per month.

This story is being written for the hell of it so enjoy the ride ✌︎ (pun intended).

This is book is rated mature. Do with that what you will. There are some triggering topics in this book (sexual themes etc.) so do be prepared.

This is a work of fiction any names of people and/or places are purely coincidental.

All rights reserved
This book, "In The Silence" is copyrighted to @pretty_lil_writer and is exclusively published on Wattpad. Unauthorized copying or misuse is strictly prohibited and will result in legal action.

I do appreciate critique and feedback, but please don't be mean.
❤︎

Thank you for giving my story a try
Please consider voting and commenting