𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚

Starlette runs around heaven with the little children.

Lute walks up to Starlette. "Sera needs you." She spoke, her voice cold. Starlette didn't know Lute well.

She walks to where Sera is and sighs. She does a curtsy respectfully. "How may I assist you today?"

"Starlette. Did you assault this angel?" She pointed to an angel who pretended to be hurt. "No, ma'am. I would never." The purple owl told the truth, a truth from her beak spoken from the heart.

"Without proof, I'm gonna have to exile you to hell. If you come back, you'll be sentenced to death." Sera's voice was cold but calming. "I understand." Starlette looked down and did a curtsy before leaving.

Sera followed and they took Starlette to am edge. Adam pushes the own off. "Adam!" Sera's eyes widened.

Starlette fell.

What was a girl to do?

This purple owl, now fallen, had no where to go.

Who lives, who dies, who tells her story? Was she gonna die?

She blacked out but awoke in a hotel. It was pretty.

She wiped her eyes and her vision cleared. "I'm so glad you're awake!" A voice spoke.

She looked over to see the princess of hell herself. "Princess! What a surprise!" Starlette cleared her throat.

"No! You are princess Starlette!" Charlie recognized. "Get some rest! We'll catch up tomorrow!" She assured the purple owl. Starlette lays her head and falls to sleep peacefully.

𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎

"Whaaaa!" Starlette fell, her young cries echoing. She falls and hurts her wings and tail. "Ow!" She yelps.

"My! Dear, are you alright?" A woman's sweet voice rang. She looked up at the woman. The woman had beautiful blond hair. Who was she?

"I am Heather! Or Calla! Or Calla Heather! Morningstar." She helps Starlette up.

"I am Starlette." She takes a deep breath. "Now, Starlette. I won't hurt you." She smiles kindly. "Now, Starry! I should help you get to heaven, dear." She offers and takes the child's hand. She quickly helps the owl get to heaven. "I have to go. Be safe." The woman goes back down to hell.

Starlette makes it in time for supper. "Mom! Dad! I met a beautiful woman today! She helped me!"

"That's wonderful, darling." Her mother smiled.

"Her name was Calla Heather Morningstar." She ate.

Her father froze as her mother smiled. "I have to go." Her feather leaves quickly. "Guard, go kill that woman." He demanded without anyone's knowledge.

𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎

Starlette awakes from her dream.

"Her."