"𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒆."

Starlette paces back and forth and a bright light appears. "Sister!" A voice rang and hugged her. "Frostine..." Starlette muttered.

"I- I can't do this anymore!" Starlette confessed.

"Starlette, look at me! We can show them that we're better than him!" Frostine tried to lighten the mood.

"We shouldn't have to." Starlette sighs.

"I don't know how we ended up here.
Any good we've done will all disappear." She sighs.

"I cannot take this, I am wearing so thin. Cause when they look at
me, all they see is him." Starlette's mind goes to her father.

"Why should I have to work twice as hard just to only reach half as far?
When they look at me, he's all they see. 'Cause when they look, they never see me." Starlette starts to cry softly.

"I can see his spirit every day, soon she will suffer his same fate! You cannot trust a murderer's kin, she's gunna end up exactly like him! Watch your back, watch your sides, she's got evil hidden inside. Hide the kids! Hold them near, no one's safe so long as she's here!" Angels rang. They thought she was just like her father.

"Listen to me, you're not alone. You don't have to go through this on your own. Hold your head high, don't let them get through. Please don't let this get to you. Once they see what's inside your heart, then they'll know you'll
reach twice as far. We'll prove ourselves- just wait, they'll see. Don't look at them, just look at me." Frostine tried to comfort her sister.

"I can see his step in all of her strides, soon there will be no safe place to hide! You cannot trust a murderer's kin, she's gunna end up exactly like him! Turn your back, let her rot,
She has the exact same ambition that he's got. Guard the camp, chase her out! No one is safe so long as she's about." The angels could see him in her? She was nothing like him. Was she?

"I don't know how we ended up here."

"Any good we've done will all disappear."

"I cannot take this, I am wearing so thin."

"Cause when they look at
me, all they see is him."

"Why should I have to work twice as hard, just to only reach half as far?
When they look at me, he's all they see. 'Cause when they look,
they never see me." Starlette sighed softly.

"Listen to me, you're not alone."

"I don't know how we ended up here."

"You don't have to go through this on your own. Hold your head high, don't
let them get through." Frostine patted Starlette's shoulder gently.

"I cannot take this, I am wearing so thin. Cause when they look at
me, all they see is him. Why should I have to work twice as hard, just to only reach half as far?" Starlette was angered by how everyone looked at her."

"Then they'll know you'll reach twice as far. We'll prove ourselves--
just wait, they'll see."

"When they look at me, he's all they see." Tears ran down Star's face.

"Don't look at them, just look at me." Frostine told her.

"Listen to me, we're on our own. We don't have to go through this if we go alone. I promise they will never get through. I am leaving, sister, so should you." Starlette looked dead at her sister.

"Once they see the mistake they've made. Perhaps then they'll see it my way. I'll prove myself-- just wait, they'll see. I hope they all turn and watch me leave."

"I can see his spirit every day, soon she will suffer his same fate! You cannot trust a murderer's kin, she's gunna end up exactly like him! Watch your back, watch your sides, she's got evil hidden inside. Hide the kids! Hold them near, no one's safe so long as she's here! I can see his step in
all of her strides, soon there will be no
safe place to hide! You cannot trust a murderer's kin, She's gunna end up exactly like him!" The angels said.

"Turn your back, let her rot, she has the exact same ambition that he's got.
Guard camp, don't let her in! Cause
when we look we only see him." The excorcists looked with disgust.

"I don't know how we ended up here. Any good we've done will all disappear I cannot take this, I am wearing so thin. When they look at me, he's all they see. 'Cause when they look, they never see...me." Starlette takes a deep breath.

She remembered back to the boy she met. Spirit, was it? He was such a flirt, she chuckled. She blushed lightly at him.

𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕

Starlette walked inside the hotel and saw a girl making her brother wear a dress. She couldn't help but giggle.

"Real mature, sister." The boy mocked. The girl looked towards Starlette and waves. "I'm Sara and this is my brother Spirit!" She called. Spirit waved as well. "I'm Starlette." She smiles.

They chatted for awhile, Spirit flirted with her. Not like she cared, she actually kinda liked it. His flirts was cute to her. What are these thoughts? No one would ever like her.

𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚?