It's A Dangerous Life

Creativity: 15/15

The uniqueness of the story is what I love about this author. The way that the story is, it doesn't disappoint. It starts very subtly but simultaneously leaves you with certain hints and clues to the suspense, building it up. And I love that for creativity.

Originality:15 /15

When did the author does the story is definitely something that I have never read, and I appreciate that because, once again in the story doesn't go straight up and say what's going on in the story. It gives those very subtle hints like something as small as an apple, something as interesting as a man in a cloak. Things like that bring it out of the normal story that you're used to reading. Because of this, it makes you want to continue reading because you want to know who this hooded man is. Who is this girl who gave him the apple? I would not consider all those things in a story I've read before. These are all original things. These are things that make the story stand out from others. And I enjoy that.

Storytelling: 15/15

So, really, I'm enjoying the way that the author writes the story to me. It feels like a mystery inside of a fantasy, and I love that when it comes to the storytelling, you never know what to expect because the. the author always keeps you guessing.

Character: 15/15

Every good book must have interesting characters, and this author definitely brings the characters to the table, especially with the names; the beginning of the book makes you kind of laugh because the author gives you the name of their first character and then has to mention that that is their real name. It's not like a pin name, a fantasy name, or a fake name. It's their name, and it just makes you laugh.

Story Flows:15/15

I did not see any grammar errors  Sentence structure. Or errors in general.

Cover Design:15 /15

The cover represented the story very lovely. You can actually say that because the cover of the story looks creepy, and the story itself is very mysterious.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

At the end of the day, the story was a very unique story and a very interesting story to read. I think stories like this are very fun to read because you never know what's going to happen next. The author keeps you on your toes and makes you wonder what to expect. So, I think this story deserves a lot of praise outdoors. There are a lot of reeds because of how interesting and how unique it is. I wish the author the best of luck with this story. I hope they get a ton, a ton of reads and votes, and comments, and I hope that this story makes it big because this isn't a phenomenal story. I am honored that the. Author. Let me review it.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:100

Summary of the book:

"You don't love me, you're just obsessed with me." said Cytherea in realisation. Her words were more of a sentence than a question."Love and obsession, what's the difference?" he asked as he looked at the kitchen knife in his hand."There is so much difference." Cytherea said as her body trembled. She was frightened, no, terrified of that man and she wanted more than anything for him to drop the knife. He took a step towards her and she took a step back. He chuckled. "You can't run from me, goddess." "I surely can." she replied, unwilling to feel defeated even though her body trembled. "You can try," he said as he walked towards her. "But I'll kill you before you step a foot from this house, you know too much." _______________________Was it love or was it obsession? Cytherea was in danger and her belief in the nonexistence of the supernatural was tested. A stalker, an eerie stalker, was determined to capture her and make her his. And although she got help from people, they were brutally killed in the end. Not only that, someone was hell-bent on killing Cytherea. This story focuses on the love between a predator and a prey, the life of a weak person and how obsession can lead to destruction. Read more to find out what goes on in: It's A Dangerous Life. Note: Some mature scenes and unnatural events are included. Any similarities with the name of the characters, the events and/or the storyline is purely coincidental.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷