Meeting Everyone

I can't live with this much longer. I have to go see him.

I walk straight up to the doors of the Hazbin Hotel. After 3 hard knocks a very blonde girl answers the door. I recognize her as Lucifer's daughter because who wouldn't and we practically grew up as sisters. Just last month I found out that Lucifer wasn't my father and that he just took me under his angelic wing until the time was right. He told me that Alastor, the one and only Radio Demon was my Brother.... Which explains my power of fire. My fire is purple and who the hell knows what that means. "Hey Charlie is the Radio Demon here?" I asked slightly terrified to see him. After all, he wiped out so many overlords such as myself. "Hey Al! There's someone here to see you." She yells behind her and a tall red deer male version of me is standing in the doorway. "May I ask who you are dear?" I guess he doesn't know either." Lucifer told me that.... Well... That you're my — brother. I know this sounds crazy but we do look alike... Other than that I'm in green and purple and you're in red.... But really... " I stopped talking because he placed a hand on shoulder. "Dear Victoria, it's been too long dear sister" He embraced me in a huge and I heard Charlie squeal behind him. "You should really stay here with your brother! I have a spare room!!!" Charlie slips beside us and I agree.

(5 months later)

Life at the hotel is quite boring. I don't have a job there so I have nothing to do but bug alastor.

I was walking around the town when I saw that a very popular bar needed a bartender. I did some bartending in my life so I knew what I was doing. I walked in and glanced around the place. It was pretty good looking and actually the people in the vip section looked pretty decent for hell.

(13 week later)
I was working on a Friday night when 3 Guests walked in and I went up to serve them. "Hello, what can I do for you today?" Without a word a tall moth threw a card in which I caught between 2 fingers and checked them in for a VIP booth. "And if you were trying to hurt me, try harder next time!" I said with a wink handing the card back." I like her, she's the new one" the female says to a TV headed guy who just nods as they follow me to the booth. "Here we are, what can I get you guys to start?" They all ordered around 3 different drinks and I came back with all 9 on one tray. I pass the drinks out and go to leave." Hey, Have you ever thought about being a model? I mean come on! Your body is gorgeous, especially for hell! " The female says, smiling." Aww thank you but no I haven't!" I smiled, turning around to talk to her.

About 30 minutes later, she convinced me to leave this bar and come work for her as a model. I learned that those were the Vees.