ALASTOR NO!

(Sorry this is kind of short—— I didn't know what else to write without putting too much. It was a double update and there was almost 1000 words in the last one so .....Oh well. My bad😐)
We get to the palace and I search to find Lucifer.
(Vox pov)
I can't believe she's risking her life for these low life people. I have to stand by and make sure she doesn't get hurt.

(Val's pov)
Vox isn't okay. Wonder what he's thinking about.
"Hey Voxxy! Are you okay? We seem....more depressed than usual!" I yelled at him. He rolls his eyes and looks at me completely in thought. "I'm fine" He sure as hell doesn't look fine! But I'll let Vic talk to him later. She's good at getting through to him.

(Back to Vic's pov)
Me and Vellevte were dancing and living the life when one of the drunk plus ones comes stumbling up to us trying to hit on us and I look around frantically, trying to meet eyes with someone for help. He was practically forcing himself on me and Vell. I finally met eyes with Valentino, my face pleading for help. I saw home grab Vox and they both ran up to us. "Hey what's going on here."Vox asked, pulling me and Vell away from the guy. "Are you her Boyfriend??" The guy points at me and then to Vox. "Yes I am so go fuck yourself or whoever the fuck you came with." Vox screams putting a protective arm around my shoulders. Vellvette is smiling ear to ear at the sight of me and Vox. But one bad thing is, Alastor saw this.

When the guy walked away , the 4 of us walked back to the corner after Vox removed his arm and dragged us away. Alastor came stocking up to us with his usual smile. "I see my sister has found the courage to tell you how she feels about you, is that right Vox?" Alastor asked glaring at me and then to Vox. "Alastor! No! He was just protecting me from someone forcing themselves into me! It's not like that!" My face flushed up because I told Alastor that I had a crush on Vox. "Oh My mistake. Sorry to intrude." Alastor walks away not realizing he just let me biggest secret out. "I umm.... Don't feel well...bye!" And like that I teleported to the courtyard of the palace. Lucifer saw me and went looking. I was panicking out in the yard. I never knew I could do that....