Getting Ready

(Day of the overlord ball)
I woke up bright and early because me and Velvette are spending the whole day together. I'm fighting the Angels alongside some of my other friends. We try to do it every year. We've only ever lost 4 out of the 15 of us. 2 died, one stopped to have a family, and the other got injured and quit. So it's just the 11 of us.

Me and Vellvette are Meeting up for Breakfast. After that we're shopping for makeup and accessories. Going to lunch and then going to the Vees Penthouse to get ready for the ball. The Extermination is in 2 days and tomorrow I'm hanging out with the Hotel group just in case it's the last day I see them.

"Hey Girl!" I say as I walk into the cafe to see Vell and the boys, Valentino and Vox. "They decided at the last minute they were joining us for breakfast." Vell was wearing her normal outfits and I was in a cropped orange shirt with a black leather jacket and white pants. "Your outfit is so cute! Come sit!" She pushed Valentino to the side of the semi circle booth. Vic across from me , Vell to my left and Val across from Vell. We talked for around an hour about what me and my group does until I saw my best guy friend who's fighting with me walk in. I ran up to him and he picked me up and spun me around. He was with his girlfriend who is also fighting. She's perfectly fine with our relationship considering he's practically my brother. Me and her are good friends too, just not as close as me and Jackson. I said goodbye and walked back to the Vees. Vox looked pissed and Valentino was laughing so I'm assuming Val said something. "That your Boyfriend?" Val asked, smiling and blowing smoke at me. "JACKSON? Hell to the no! He's like a brother! Well before I knew that I had Alastor.." I said laughing.

We finished our food and the boys dropped me and Vell off at the Mall. "Here" Vox handed me his card"don't spend too much!" "Thanks but can't promise anything!" I blew a kiss and jumped out of the Limo. "Did he really give you his card?" Vell asked, snatching out of my hand. "Ya don't you think it's a bit...... nice from him? I mean come on. I don't expect that from him, he barely knows me!" I asked, a confused expression on my face. "So? It's not our money! Let's go!" Vell dragged me to a jewelry store and we bought matching earrings and on my card, we bought the boys each a watch to wear to the ball. Vell found a heart shaped one for Val and I found a classy watch for Vox. We put it in my card to Vox wouldn't know. We bought new makeup, got our nails done and even got our lashes done! We went out for Lunch which I paid for because we spent over 2k on Vox's card. I only spent around 4k on mine. The watches were expensive!

We got home with 2 hours to get ready. Vell told me to go use her shower so that she could have her stylist do my hair. I showered first and she showered after. I had my hair up in a high pony with two coiled strands of hair next to my face. The hair in the pony was curled at the ends as well. We got our makeup done to match our dresses.

We added our accessories and met the boys in the foyer to give them their gifts. Valentino wore what he always does and Vox was in a very nice suit that resembled his normal uniform. "We have a bit of an expensive surprise!!!" Vellvette yelled as we walked down the stairs, each holding the watch we picked out!
"I didn't see another charge on my card other than your earring. Which were 600 each..." Vox asked checking his wallet notifications on his phone. I walk up and push his phone down. "I paid for them!" I smiled and he looked confused. "How much in total...?" He didn't look happy. I mumbled, hardly audible. "Speak up. How much were they?" Vox asked again, getting impatient. "4 Thousand..." I looked down. "I'm sorry 4 THOUSAND?" Vox yelled clearly upset that we spent that much money on them. "Well..." I opened the box and handed it to him. "Do you like it?" Vell handed Val his and Val admittedly put it one and thanked me and Vell for it. "Thanks Vic, it's gorgeous, almost like you!" Val smiles at me. "No problem Val!" I looked back at Vox who was still in shock that I spent 2 thousand on a watch for him. "Vox? If you don't like it just tell me..." I asked, looking up at him. "I just....didn't expect you to spend THAT much on me. I'm just your CEO." Vox looked confused. "Take it as a way of saying thank you for letting us use your card and in case I don't make it, as a way of remembering me." I smiled as he put it on. "I will then. And what do you mean you won't make it."

"Vox I told you about how me and my friends fight the Angels on Extermination Day!" I was confused. "I wasn't listening and from what I did hear I thought you were joking!"

"We can talk later! We're gonna be late" Vell yells and we run out to the car. Valentino opens the door for me and Vell ,then gets ,Vox gets in shortly after processing everything.