Chapter 1

Azura 

Body's all bunched together, dancing along to the music the DJ was playing as Chealsa and I weaved our way to the bar. Laughing at all the boys who stopped dancing just to stare at us and all the jealous girls giving us filthy looks.

Getting to the bar we ordered seven shots. "So you're going to celebrate your birthday by picking a guy tonight, or going to be a party pooper again." Chealsa looked at me as we downed the first shot. She knows I just broke up with James and she wants me to hook up with someone to get him off of my mind. Just like she does after every break up.

James and I were together for two years and for half of that he was cheating on me with one of the popular girls at the college he went to. So as any sane broken hearted girl would do I slashed three of his tires and smashed his windscreen with a baseball bat, which didn't end well for me because when my dad heard about what happened he punished me in the worst way possible. Now I was hiding all of the bruises on my body from my best friend.

"I don't know yet. Let's just see how drunk you can get me first." I sighed, drowning down another shot knowing it was her idea to put me in this skin tight dark emerald green dress that showed my non existing hips. But knowing Chealse this was how she dealt with heartbreak, where I'd rather stay at my apartment downing a whole container of ice-cream while watching an action movie.

As I drowned my last shot, Chealsa dragged me on the dance floor in between all of the drunken mess as our song came on, Like a G6. After the song finished my body was finally feeling warm and fuzzy from those shots. I lost Chealse somewhere in the crowd but didn't really care at the moment I was feeling good.

I felt someone start to dance with me. "All here by yourself. That doesn't seem safe." The guy chuckled into my ear as he grabbed my waist pushing my back against his front, leaning back against him. I started to move my hips in time with his. All the alcohol I drank, I knew was a bad idea because I had no idea who this man was and I didn't really care as he started to drag me out of the club. Normally if a guy wanted you they would at least buy you a drink and talk you up first, but this guy was quiet and had other things on his mind by the looks of it.

My mind was telling me to struggle and run away from him and go to the security guards but my body was in some kind of trance and wasn't listening.

"Where are you taking me? And I don't even know your name yet.'' I mumbled as I staggered against him as he pulled me out of the club. Security weren't paying attention to the ones leaving the club, only the one wanted to get in. The street quiet the odd car driving passed, drunk bodies making out against the club wall not even caring about the world around them.

He looked to the side a bit. "Somewhere more quiet than that overpopulated club, sweetheart." He answered. We kept walking until we got to an alleyway and he pushed me down.

Looking around there was nothing except for a dumpster, trash laying around and us. No one witnessed what was happening. Only a stupid tabby cat.

Tripping over I landed straight on my side because of these stupid heels and the alcohol. "Now this is much quieter don't you think sweetheart?" The man smirked, coming towards me and yanking me by my waist off the ground just to push me against the brick wall that shaped the dark alleyway.

Smacking my head against the cold bricks I started to realize what he was going to do to me. Placing a hand around my neck he slightly started to choke me, not tight enough to deprive me of oxygen but enough to make the bruise on my neck to reappear. Great.

"P-please stop." I managed to get out before he let his hand travel underneath this stupid slutty dress Chealsa made me wear. Wait, Chealsa, she doesn't even know where I am.