Chapter 2

Azura 

 I hate the feeling of a hangover, but this one was ten times worse and I felt like I had the weight of a mansion crushing my skull.

Wait a minute who the fuck was carrying me definitely not Chealse and it didnt feel like my father but he never had the decency to care for me. The memories started coming back. Chealse, the club, almost being raped, being save by a gorgeous man, the murder, and the needle. The fucker drugged me, that's why my head felt like that.

The warmth radiating off the person carrying me felt familiar, the guy who saved me and murdered my attacker right in front of me and then kidnapped me. I felt him stop moving and place me down in what felt like a leather chair whether we were in a house or not. I had no idea how long I was out for. If it was a couple of hours or days.

My eyes started to open, the light around me started to blind me. I was place beside a window and looking around I was in a fucking plane. Looking at the seat across from me he was sitting there with a smirk plastered on his face as well as the dude leaning beside him.

"Where the fuck are you taking me." My voice coming out or hoarse as a voice came through the speakers saying that they were taking off. "Suka" I muttered under my breath not knowing if they understood Russian but at this point I didn't care.

Both of their faces showed confusion which made me smile knowing that they had no clue what I said. "Speak English, love. I would love to hear what insults you are throwing our way." The guy leaning against the chair commented, getting a death stare that could end his life if it could.

"Net, ya khorosh. It's fun. Now who are you guys and where are you taking me." I was fed up of this shit. I just wanted to go to bed and wake and have this all a dream and get back to life as it is.

The guy started laughing. "You were right, man she is feisty. And I'm Nico, I'm polite enough to give my name. But I don't know about this one. It might take a while, love." This Nico guy was still laughing, patting the guy sitting down shoulder before walking to the other side of the plane.

Did that guy just tell me his name willingly or was I dreaming? And he was gorgeous as well. Are they from a different planet or something where there are hot guys just walking around? "Who are you?" I asked, curious about who this god looking man was in front of me.

"Did your father talk about his rivals with his.." He paused. "'Business?'" He quoted the word with his hands. Why does that have anything to do with his name? The only rivals my dad had were big name companies.

I looked him dead in the eyes trying to find out if this was a joke. "No, my father never talked about his rivals in business. He barely even speaks to me." I mumble the last part. It's true, he doesn't speak to me. He yells and abuses me. That's the only relationship we have had after my mothers death.

He leaned forward, chuckling. "So you have never heard of the name Eugene Ambrosia?" His name was Eugene like in the movie Tangled thief, this was funny.

"Wait your meaning to tell me you have the same name as a Disney film thief?" I hear Nico's laugh from the other side of the plane. "Omg, I've met the famous thief of Tangled, Eugene Fitzherbert." Sarcasm laced every single word as I leaned back in my chair crossing my arms and legs.

I felt someone lean against my chair. I looked up to see Nico standing there with the goofiest look on his face. "You know, that is the first time I've ever heard someone make that connection before."

I look back at Flynn Rider to see all the amusement that was there was all gone. "Nico leave now before I put a bullet in your head" There was no emotion in his voice but the flames in his eyes, I knew I was done for.