Chapter Five: Talk Transitions Into Reality🎈

Y/N's Perspective:

We made it to Memorial Park, and sat on the benches. Our bikes were on the grass beside us. We were all talking to one another about things we enjoy. Like how Eddie enjoyed being clean and his friends. Or how Richie enjoyed his comics and street fighter. As for me, I enjoy music and nature.

We went on to talk about basic things, like our favorite colors, favorite foods, favorite beverages, the list goes on.

We were just basking in the presence of one another and enjoying life. Then, Eddie went dead silent. The corners of his mouth straightend and his eyes grew wider. "What's wrong?" I asked, then turned my head to look where he was looking. A tall kid, seemed to have a blonde mullet and menacing, snake like eyes that could cut through you with ease was walking over to us.

"Kaspbrak." The boy said. His tone menacing and intimidating. "Shit . ." Eddie whispered. The boy made his way to us and hovered over Eddie. Eddie began to shake. "Stand up." The boy spoke coldly. Eddie was paralyzed with fear. "I said get up Kaspbrak! Have you forgotten whose in charge?"

"Leave him alone!" I tried to match his tone. The kid turned, looming over me. "Did you say something, little girl?"

"For one, don't call me "little girl". Two, what gives you the right to order him around?" I stood up tall, head held high and cheast puffed out. I glared at this kid, as he did in turn.

He pushed me back on the bench and pinned me onto it. His hand on either one of my arms, keeping me down. He was using a shit ton of force. I went to kick him, but before I could he stepped down on both of my feet. Now I really was stuck.

"Listen here bitch. I don't take orders from losers like you. Now here is what you are gonna do. One, you are to never talk to me that way again. Two, you are gonna tell me you understand and that you will do what I tell you to. Understand?"

"Go blow your dad, you mullet wearing asshole." I spat in his face. He flinched, his disgust showing. He looked back at me, and forced my hands together as he held them forcefully with one hand. He had a death grip on my fingers. A knife appeared in his other hand. Caressing the knife's blade lightly against my cheek, grazing the skin, he spoke, "I'm gonna show you what happens when you don't listen. Show you what happens when you mess with Henry Bowers."

My once knitted brows softened, then tensed up in fear. My eyes wide, like Eddie's had been when he hovered over him. I felt the blade start digging into my cheek. Before he could finish whatever he was gonna do to my face, he grunted in pain. His grip on me loosened and he dropped his knife. Henry fell to the ground, writhing in pain. I saw Richie standinging behind him. "Never talk to my sister like that! Never touch my sister like that! I will make sure you are pissing blood for months, do you hear?!"

Eddie grabbed me by my torso and brought me to my feet at the side of the bench. He put my bike handles in my hands. "Bike to the alley from before, we'll meet you there." He whispered to me. I nodded and began to bike away.

I looked behind me to see the other two grabbing their bikes and following.

We got to the alley, out of breath. I sat where Ben had sat before. Eddie sat next to me, on my right. Richie sat to next to me on my left. Rich grabbed my face and began analyzing my cheek. When he removed his hand that he placed below the cheek with the cut, there was a coat of blood over it.

"Are you okay?! I'm so sorry I didn't act sooner Puppy! I'm so sorry!" Richie exclaimed. He hasn't called me "Puppy" for a while. He gave me the nick name when we were younger.