"Can you take me with you?"

(Phils POV)
I walked up to the gates of God. They were golden and it was bright, but I couldn't help but feel a bit scared.
"God?" I asked.
"Yes Philip, come in"
"Hi, so I saw the new crystal ball, and I saw Dan."
"What about Daniel?"
"Well you know he's my true love, and I saw him with the demon that killed me. He's pretending to be me. So here it is, I was wondering if I could have a favour?"
"Like what?"
"I want to go down to the human world to save Dan."
"How would you do that Phil?"
I would tell him that this is a one time thing, explain what happening and tell him to never go near me because it won't be me."
"Ok, but no influencing him to kill himself or anything. I don't want to see him here anytime soon, be back in 3 days, if you need longer call Cally."
"Got it. Thank you"
I left you can always go to the human world but you need permission. I'm leaving as soon as possible, I just have to tell Cally, Dan, Chris, and PJ, so they don't worry about me.
--------------------------
It's time to leave! I'm excited to see Dan again. I know he misses me too, I evaporated, it kind of hurts. The process of leaving is you evaporate heaven and you re-appear in the human world, and not just anyplace, you re-appear where you want to be. I am in Dans room and I'm invisible to everyone and everything including the demon. I decided to wait at his desk until he woke up, or at least until the demon left.
---------------------------
It's been about an hour, the demon has just left. I'm going to wake Dan.
"Dan, Dan, DAN!"
"What? Are you okay?"
I turned on the light and sat at his desk again.
"Okay, I'm going to tell you something but you have to listen."
"Ok."
"This is a one time thing."
"What do you mean?"
"I wasn't the one in that bed with you. That was the demon that killed me. He's just trying to get you to play with the sprit board so he can kill you, after I leave you have to ignore him, the demon pretending to be me, and I can see you in heaven, so I can make sure your safe, just don't talk or acknowledge his presence"
"Continue"
"He's pretending to be me. This whole thing he's doing to you it's a dirty trick to kill you." A few tears were now streaming down my face.
"So, Phil can I ask you a question?"
"Of course anything love." I knelt down at his bedside so I was looking up at him.
"Can you take me back to heaven with you? Please?"
"I'm sorry love I won't let you die." I was crying silently.
"I just want to be with you forever." He started crying in my shoulder.
"Love look at me" he did as told and started looking at me. I then kissed him. It was so nice being with the real Dan, I just wanted that moment to last forever. Shortly after these thoughts we broke away. I smiled when Dan asked,
"Will you stay with me?"
"I am only allowed in the human world for 3 days."
"Stay with me for 3 days then"
"Of course I will." And we kissed again. Kissing the real Dan was pure bliss. I got up on his bed and we spooned. The next 3 days were gonna be amazing. I kissed the top of his head, and fell asleep.