Day 24: 'I'm Doing This Because I Care About You' // Silver and Blaze

TW: I'm not really sure, locking yourself up in a separate dimension with some sort of magma demon idk

SHIPS: 🤍Silvaze💜

I don't know how it actually goes, so it might be inaccurate.

Okay, just watched a video about it. I'm gonna change some of the wording for the purpose of the prompt

Rip Silvaze 🤍💜😭

__________________________________________________

"Come on Silver, make it quick!"

"I... I can't do it."

He was so close. He just needed to use his Chaos Control to stop time, and seal Ibis away forever.

But a huge price was being paid. Along with Ibis, Blaze would disappear too.

He looked at her with watery eyes. "I...I can't lose you, Blaze. I don't want to do this..." he whimpered.

She sighed. "You're so naive, Silver. We've gone over this already, we're gonna do it no matter the cost."

He looked at her. "I don't want you to go... I should have been the beacon, I should have been the one to-" He stopped himself so he could recollect his thoughts. "You don't deserve any of this, Blaze... I know it's to save this universe, but... what about us?"

Blaze looked at him. "Silver... I'm doing this because I care about you. Think about all the things you'll see, all the things you'll do... once we're done with Ibis."

He couldn't stand looking at her without tears spilling out of his eyes anymore. "I-" he stated with a choked-up voice. "I love you, Blaze."

She was startled by his words of affection, but looked back at him and said, "I... I love you too, Silver." She finally released the Chaos Energy, and started fading away. Her final words were, "Good luck, Silver...!"

He watched his best friend face away, into another dimension. Tears silently flowed down his face, and he stood there helplessly. No matter how badly he wanted to bring her back, he knew that she did it because she cared for him.

For a better future.

______________________________________________________

Sorry for not posting at my usual time, but I was busy and February is ending soon so I'VE GOTTA HURRY UP-