7

Just a thought but...
                   This is gonna sound crazy but do you ever wonder how different life would have been if we had never met during that drama? What if I'd never like you? What if all that shit with **** never happened during camp..? Would we still be as "close" as we are now? Would I still be lying to my friends about having a crush on *******? I don't know.. but one thing I do know is that if we both hadn't met and if I didn't have a crush on you things would have been a lot different in life but I also feel like they would be a lot easier.. I mean all the shit with **** and our friendship wouldn't have happened, I wouldn't have convinced you she's a better person, half the shit that happened this year wouldnt have happened, if I didn't have a crush on you I wouldn't have even texted you, the shit with ***** wouldn't have gone down which means we both would have never talked...so much could have been different if we both hadn't met that day.. I know this sounds like I didn't want to meet you but if I'm being completely honest with you, meeting you was one of the est things that has ever happened to me, I got to finally express my feelings, I learned what it feels like to love someone so much that you would die and kill for them, I also learned what it feels like to love someone who will never love you back hut hey, that's the way life is, isn't it? You love someone and there's barely 50% chance of them loving you back.. for me I was lucky enough that you want to continue as friends,no matter how painful it is I will try my best to make our friendship work..

All the things I will never say..On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara