BOOK 1 REPUBLISHED

(before you ask, yes, new chapters are coming! they're all already written, as i've said many times, i'm editing them, 2 new ones should be out in a few days)

i'm going to delete this chapter once most have read it but this is just a quick announcement to let all readers of this series know that i have re-published piper's book! it's still going to be a part of this series w/ sashka so if you want to understand what's going on in the future and next chapters of this book, you need to go read it and add it to your library! 

the book is completely revamped, renamed ANATOMY OF A HERO and i just published the intro so go check it out! 

thank you to those who have been sticking with this series for over 4 years! if you enjoy sashenka's character, you will enjoy piper (for those who did not get to read her book before i deleted it) 

for those who need a brief rundown on piper's character, she's pepper potts' daughter and part of the iron man trilogy + avengers 1! she's the presumed heir to stark industries when you meet her and accompanies him to Afghanistan at the start of the first iron man movie...the rest is history! she's a major character in this series, a lot of things revolve around her actions! 

once again i strongly recommend adding her book to your libraries as she is going to feature the the book you next see sashka in which covers avengers age of ultron! 

thanks for reading, new chapters coming soon xx

camille