xi. | A FATHER'S RETURN

FILE n°888 | SUBJECT RED
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ loading

╭─────────╮
the red room academy
russia, unknown
╰─────────╯

december 22nd, 2012

Sashenka remembered being awake during the process. Actually, no, she remembered drifting in and out of consciousness as this was being done to her. The ten year old remembered being slowly awakened by the uneven jostling of the metal table she was laying against. She had winced at the sharp lights hitting her eyes and making the space between her eyebrows ache as she tried to adapt. The second thing she remembered was trying to get up and realizing she was strapped to a rolling table. By that time, the whoever was pushing her had noticed the commotion and had injected her once again. Sashenka could recall the feeling of a cool metal arm pressed against her neck during the injection.

She had tried to crane her neck to see who it was, but the man was wearing a mask. By that time, the injection was living up to it's effect and she could slowly feel herself getting pulled into the darkness once again.

The second thing Sashenka recalled, was waking up in a dimly lit room, in so much pain. Moving caused her to screw her eyes shut and she couldn't help but whimper in pain at the throbbing ache that she felt between her legs. The girl was ten years old and she had put up with so many varying types of pain in her life, you would think she would be used to it. But she was only ten years old, and had never once experienced any type of pain like that. The worst part was, she didn't know what was causing it.

The pain became too much, and her vision tumbled. Sashenka slouched back suddenly, hitting the back of her head against the cool metal and passing out.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Vstavay. Tema, vstavay." Someone roughly grabbed the healing child's arm and pulled her off the table. The sensation jolted Sashenka awake, who whimpered in pain when her feet hit the ground, the dull ache between her legs and at her stomach was still present. Get up. Subject, get up.

This isn't the Red Room anymore, Sashenka realised. While yes, she was still inside the Academy, she was no longer one of its students, she was now back in HYDRA's hands. HYDRA had no mercy, you either survived or got killed, there was no in between. Sashenka wouldn't get killed. She was ten years old and had over twenty kills under her belt. She was not the beaten, bruised six year old that had cried for her father when they had cuffed her to the bed. No, she was the graduate of the Black Widow program, made of marble, cold, merciless and deadly. Sashenka was a survivor.

"Ty slyshal, chto ya skazal, korotyshka? YA skazal: vstavay. Nas zhdut." Sashenka straightened up as much as she could with the intense pain she was feeling and started walking when the guard aimed a kick at her lower back. She didn't grunt, she didn't whimper, she kept walking. Not a single sound left her lips, even when the guard used his electric baton against her neck. She was silent. Did you hear what I said, you runt? I said, get up. They are waiting for us.

The man grabbed her by the back of her neck, as if she was an animal and started dragging her along when her rhythm wasn't sufficient for him. Before exiting the building, he undressed her, and watched leaning against the door, a perverted smile had made way onto his face as Sashenka changed out of the Academy's standard clothing and into HYDRA gear.

"Gotovy k pervoy missii, malen'kiy Ryzhiy?" The nickname he gave her made Sashenka's veins grow cold suddenly. That name brought back so many memories from when she was in Siberia with her Papa. She remembered how the guards would taunt her with food and children's toys like they were baiting a fish in the ocean. Ready for your first mission little Red?