[ 1 - the reaping ]

NOTE
If Anemone says something that pisses you off (some sort of things like Arachne would say), please understand it. She was taught to act like this since birth.

TO SAY THAT Anemone Crane was fond of the districts was a mistake

TO SAY THAT Anemone Crane was fond of the districts was a mistake. She was a Crane, after all. The Cranes taught their children how they were better than the districts. How they were better than the rebels.

Considering Anemone's roots, she could not afford to show the slightest hint of sympathy or bitterness for the people in the districts. She had to hide under the mask of a snob.

As Anemone walked inside the Academy, side by side with her twin, Arachne, a lot of familiar faces greeted them. Their family was known for developing luxury hotels all over the Panem. The girls themselves were quite good students, so their popularity was on a pretty high level.

Right, Arachne Crane. Quite an opposite of her sister. Anemone was the type to check the details, focus on them. She'd do anything to keep her promise, while Arachne used to make them empty.

Anemone, together with the rest of the top twenty-three graduating students, was assigned to be mentors for the Tenth Annual Hunger Games. The only thing she had to do was turn her tribute into a spectacle, not a survivor.

But would Anemone really listen to Dean Highbottom? He seemed to be drunk half of the time. "Well, hello there." Arachne greeted the figure of Coriolanus Snow, who approached the twins.

There was also Coriolanus Snow. Known as Anemone's future husband. Before the war, the Cranes and the Snows decided for them to marry. It would bring only positives for both of the families. With Anemone's money and Coriolanus' honor, they would be one of the most powerful couples in Panem.

"Hello Coryo." Anemone put on a smile, tearing away from Arachne as she looped her arm around Coriolanus'. "Anemone." Coryo lowered his head, which was supposed to be a small bow. Seemed like it didn't work out.

"Let's grab a drink, shall we?" Anemone asked him. As Arachne left to talk with Livia Cardew, another girl assigned to be a mentor, Anemone, and Coriolanus lurched forward, scanning the room for an Avox.

"Stressed?" Coriolanus leaned his head a bit closer to Anemone's ear, so she could hear him through several conversations echoing in the Academy. "Not stressed, just... excited." She declared through gritted teeth.

"Like all of us." Coriolanus grinned. "Except for Sejanus, of course."

Sejanus Plinth - the boy from District Two. Anemone had a specific way to see him. She didn't like him, but she didn't dislike him either. He was just... a normal classmate or so.

"Whatever, Coryo. Your tribute is probably going to be from One or Two. You're on top of the class." Anemone scoffed, a smirk finding its way on her lips as she took a glass of soda in her free hand. "Says Anemone Crane." Coriolanus snorted.