[ 5 - of course, always ]

ANEMONE APPROACHED PALMYRA at the cafeteria, wearing an embarrassed smile as the class with Demigloss ended

ANEMONE APPROACHED PALMYRA at the cafeteria, wearing an embarrassed smile as the class with Demigloss ended. "Hey, Ann," Palmyra brightened up. "Can I help you?"

"Thanks, Palmyra, but I wanted to talk about the tributes," said Anemone. "Well, Festus and I... We want to make an alliance between the tributes from One, Two and Four. I promised I'd talk to you and Sejanus."

Palmyra frowned, chewing on her bottom lip as she considered the suggestion. After a while of silence, she nodded, "Sure."

Anemone's eyes shined with relief as her smile widened, "Thank you so so much, Palmyra!" she said. After exchanging a few words with the Monty girl and finishing her meal, Anemone headed home.

But before she got to their apartment, she decided to buy some food for Mizzen. She hadn't seen him since Arachne's death. How would she know if he's alright? The Capitol was probably afraid to speak or get close to the tributes, so Mizzen could be starving. Man, he probably was starving.

Anemone bought two chocolate bars, two apples, and a bottle of water. As she headed to the zoo, a Peacekeeper stopped her, "Miss, you can't get close to the tributes."

"I just want to give food for my tribute. Please. I'll stay away from the bars." Anemone sighed. After a nod from the Peacekeeper, she walked closer to the bars and scanned the monkey house, searching for Mizzen.

Soon enough, the boy noticed her and jogged to the bars. He leaned closer but backed up when Anemone took a step back, "They don't allow me to come closer. Because of... what happened to my sister. Sorry, Starfish."

"Oh, okay!" Mizzen nodded. "I have food for you, though." Anemone forced a small smile as she pushed the bars and apples into his hands. "My chocolate bars!" He exclaimed. "Now I don't feel that sad."

"I'm sorry about that girl," said Anemone with a small sigh. "Yeah... I'm sorry about your sister." Mizzen pursed his lips as he unpacked one of the bars.

"I'd rather save the bars for later, Starfish." Anemone chuckled. "Apples are healthier."

Mizzen hesitated for a moment, before shrugging and biting one of the bars, "Whatever. Who knows if I'll get to eat more of those bars."

"Oh, Mizzen..." Anemone sighed. "Listen, I can't do anything more, but try my best to help you gain more sponsors. More of them means more chances to survive."

"Yeah," Mizzen mumbled.

After a moment of silence, Anemone fixed the bag on her shoulder and straightened up. "Well, I've got to go. Enjoy the food, Starfish." She said and walked away after a goodbye from Mizzen.

Anemone was disappointed when she got to know that Coriolanus would do the speech at Arachne's funeral. She expected it to be Jovian or family. Stop being jealous, he's your future husband, said her mom after sharing the news. Anemone clenched her jaw and walked away.