Chapter 1

*In this story, after season 1 Fiore got taken away from her parents because of them neglecting her. She was taken to an orphanage where she could just wait to get adopted, but because of people watching disventure camp no one wanted to adopt her so she just ignored it when couples came in to adopt children. Then after season 2 James and Aiden moved in with each other, after some months they started talking about adopting children. After they talked and confirmed everything they just happened to go to the orphanage where Fiore was at*
————————————————————————————————————————————————

Aidens pov
————————————————————————

Me and James had been talking about adopting a child for some months now. At first I was a little unsure about it since I didn't know if I would be a good parent. But then after some weeks I finally agreed to it. When I agreed to it James asked me if I was 100% sure of it as he didn't want to pressure me into doing something I didn't want to do, but I confirmed that I was sure, so after that and we talked some more and now we're here.

"Are you ready babe?" James asked.

"Yes I am ready, we talked about it and we both said we were fine with it and I'm not backing out now." I answered.

"Ok love, let's go adopt a child then." James said.

I took a deep breath as we walked in the orphanage, we had told the orphanage before this that we would come here, so I guess they had told the children about this beforehand.

"Hello sirs." Said the orphanage worker. "My name is Leah and I'm here to tell you about the children here."

Thank you Leah, it will be great to get to know about these sweet children." I replied to her, she seems nice and I like that.

When we arrive at the cafeteria we see many (at least 50) children who all had no parents, it hurt me knowing how cruel people could be just leaving their children without any care (now not counting in the people who died).

The children were behaving very good so I guess I was right, the workers here told the children about us before us coming here. Leah told the children to line up so she could tell us about each and every kid. They all seemed nice, Leah told great things about every child, such as that some were able to read as good as an average kid older than them, some were very good at listening and never rude, that stuff. I didn't know if she lied but it seemed accurate.

Then when she came to the last child I recognized her, it was that kid, Fiore, from season 1 at disventure camp. Leah said that she was very smart for her age and that she was able to read and write better than a third grader, though that she had a kinda bad attitude (I knew that after watching the first season). Even though I knew how she was I wanted to talk to her since i knew how her parents were. I gestured James to come with me as I asked Fiore if I could talk to her.

"Hello Fiore" I said when we were alone.

"Hello" Fiore mumbled in answer.

"How are you doing Fiore?" I asked her

"Why do you care?" She asked.

"Because I genuinely wanna know how you feel, I know how your parents treated you" I answered

"Oh..."

"So if you don't mind I'll ask you again, how are you doing?"

"I'm ok I guess, it's at least better than when I was at my parents I guess"

"That's great"

"Why are you talking to me? Didn't you watch the season I was in?"

"I did, but I admired how good of an actor you are, I was also an actor when I was younger so I guess I kinda really liked that about you" I told her.

"Oh... I don't think that's a good reason, but thank you I guess, and why is that dude just standing there?" Fiore asked and pointed at James.

"Oh I totally forgot about him" I said.

"You what?! Now I'm gonna go cry!!! James said.

Fiore started laughing, it was really adorable.

Fiore, if you don't mind can you go out for a while I wanna talk to James a bit. I said

Fiore nodded and walked out while James helped me up.

"So, I'm guessing you wanna adopt her?" James asked.

"Is it that obvious?" I replied.

"Yea kinda. He answered.

"Can we?"

"Sure love"
————————————————————————————————————————————————

*so that's it, sorry if this story was confusing, I'm not good at writing and this is my first fanfic, but it's also good for me to write here as it can help me in school since my teacher often complains about me needing to write more, my mom does it too, but anyways have a nice day, I might update tomorrow or in two days I don't really know anygays byeeeeeee!!