A/N

Hi I am sorry for not updating in a while, I've been using Wattpad much but I haven't found the motivation to update it I'm very sorry, but if you wanna I'll talk about Tom's "boyfriend" if you don't want me to you can just stop reading this chapter because I will talk about it now.

So just to get it clear, I don't believe that Tom has a boyfriend, I'm surprised at how many people believe him but let's just talk about why I don't believe him.

First: he stuttered when he told Jake he had a boyfriend. Like if you've watched disventure camp especially season 1 you should have noticed how he stutters when he lies, like in one episodes when he's talking to Miriam his boss calls and then he says and I quote "I have to uh.. was my socks... yeah" (something like that) and if you know what I'm talking about he stuttered very much, there are other moments when this happens but this is the only example I'm gonna have about this. But just in conclusion, he stutters when he lies, that's just something he does and he can't control it he just does.

Second: why did he bring it up right when Jake tells him he likes him? So he just says that he's dating someone when Jake says that he still hasn't gotten over him, like why? Because if you remember episode 6 (you should remember that it was literally the episode before last episode) when the girls reveal they're gonna kiss Tom says "I have a uhhh" so you could think that he wanted to tell them that he was dating someone but didn't because he wanted to keep it a secret, but that's not realistic because if he won't say it when they have to kiss why would he say it when Jake's says he likes him? Like it's not realistic.

Third: he's not worried about his boyfriend. Ok so back to episode 6, after Tom and Aiden gets to know about that they should kiss we get to see their confessionals about it, and what do Tom say? He says "uh I haven't gotten a chance to talk to Jake yet, this kiss could complicate things even more with Jake" hmm interesting, he instantly thinks about the fact that he hasn't talked to Jake yet, but what about his boyfriend? Hm? What could be the reason of that? Usually you would think more about your lover than you ex... oh right because he doesn't have a boyfriend! Ah got it that's the reason.

So yea I could put more examples but I don't feel like it right now, but anyways I think that this is enough to prove that Tom does in fact not have a boyfriend, I guess he just doesn't want to hurt Jake more than necessary, I mean yea this does hurt him but I guess he thinks it's better to act like you're dating someone instead of just simply rejecting someone, I don't know if that's really the best idea, but it might just be me because everyone think differently and has their own opinions. Now if you want to give me more examples or your own opinions just feel free to write it I love reading it mwah! And hey btw don't forget to write your headcanons here and I'll include them when I make a headcanon chapter, ofc I'll give you credits no worries, anyways bye baby girlies/boys/loves! Mwah love you (I love all of you thank you for voting) 605 words by the way mwah