Chapter 3

Yea i'm gonna wrote more because i'm bored and well i kinda like writing fanfics Anygays let's get fucking started with this story!!!!!————————————————————————————————————————————————

Fiores pov
————————————————————————
They are really weird... but it's fun so I guess I can live with it.

Fiore: Looks like you have matching music taste.

James: Nope his music taste is absolutely awful, it's just that he watches the series where this song comes from so I've heard it way too many times.

Aiden: Hey it's not that bad! It's actually a very good series!!!

Fiore: can I watch it?

Aiden: yea sure.

James: wait what?

Aiden: in ten years

Fiore: what why?!

Aiden: because it's 18+

Fiore: if it's because of violence i can watch it!

Aiden: sorry Fiore let me play another song now.

For the rest of the trip I just sat there in silence while he played other songs, some of them were actually pretty good, some repeated so some I learned the lyrics of so I started singing along on some of them which made Aiden squeal in joy, he's really childish. Then when we finally arrived i was very surprised to see that the house was very big, i feel like it was a little bit too big as i don't like too big spaces, neither did I like confined spaces so this was at least a bit better I guess. Aiden showed me to where my room apparently was, it was very big but also quite empty, there was only a bed a wardrobe a shelf and a desk.

Aiden: sorry that it's quite empty, we didn't know what you liked so tomorrow we're going shopping so you can buy stuff you like so you feel more like yourself.

Fiore: oh thank you but you don't have to buy me stuff I never really had that much so I'll surv-

Aiden: shush you'll get every toy you want and you can't say no, you will not get treated bad here, remember that!

Fiore: oh, then I guess that I can't really say no to that since you said I can't, and thank you, I don't want to get treated badly. Genuinely thank you Aiden

As I said that I hugged him, I don't know why but for some reason I really just wanted to, it felt good and he didn't push me away like my biological dad would, then I realized what I did.

Fiore: oh my god, I'm sorry Aiden I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry!

Aiden: don't apologize, you can hug me all you want, you don't even have ask, it's just to come to me and hug me.

When he said that I just broke down in tears, I don't know why, I just did and kept hugging him, I never wanted to let go of him as it really felt good.
When I calmed down Aiden picked me up and we went downstairs where James was cooking, I wondered what he was doing so I looked at what it was but I didn't recognize it so I asked James what it was and he said that it was a Brazilian food called Feijoada (yes I searched up Brazilian food so I could write this since James is from Brazil) it looked tasty. James also told me that it was their 11 month anniversary or something and when it was an anniversary they usually cook something special, that's pretty sweet. Then when he was done we started eating dinner.

Fiore: mmmm this is so good!!!!!!

James: hehe I know, of course it is, I made it!

Aiden: James is very good at cooking... I'm horrible at it.

James: it's disgusting.

Aiden: it's not that bad, I just never really practiced...

I started laughing, it's funny seeing them fight like literal children, it's funny how literal adults act more like children than I literal 8 year old.
Aiden and James looked at me weird, that felt really weird, so I stared back at them before asking

Fiore: what?

Aiden: nothing I'm just happy that we adopted you, you're literally the cutest thing ever!!!!

Fiore: I'm not fucking cute!

Aiden: nuh uh you're not cursing in this house, that's the rules, I've stopped James from doing it and I'm stopping you from doing it.

Fiore: ugh fine

Aiden: good now if you are done I can take your plate.

Fiore: yea I'm done here thank you

Aiden: no problem, now let's go watch a movie before we go to bed!

Fiore: ok

Aiden: ok what movie should we watch???

Fiore: Harry Potter?

Aiden: ok then we're watching the first movie because that one's only 7+

After that we started watching Harry Potter I like that movie, it seems like Aiden also likes it, he literally praised Harry when he destroyed that guy with the turbans face, he's brutal, I like that.
When the movie ended James told me to go brush my teeth (he had gotten me a toothbrush ) so I could go to sleep, then when I was done both Aiden and James came and tucked me in. After I that I fell asleep after just some minutes.
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Yes ofc I'm making them the most amazing dads Fiore could ever have, anyways I gotta eat dinner so byeeee!!! Oh yea btw if you don't like that I wrote a Brazilian dish you can just tell me and I'll change it to one of my favorite dish
913 words by the way