Chapter 8

I am back to update because I'm happy right now (I'll tell you why in the end) so let's get started!
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Aidens pov
————————————————————————
Why did they both have to leave? None of them did anything to deserve it, it's just the worst right now, my boyfriend is gone and so is my best friend, I just sat outside the tent and didn't feel like doing anything right now, my eyes started getting watery when I heard a voice.

"Are you okay?" It was Tess, I guess she had seen me. "Not really, first James now Lake, I hate this, who's next? Fiore?" I answered. "I get it, I would also be sad if Hunter and Ally got voted out this early" She said. "I guess so..." "hey cheer up, Lake and James wouldn't want to see you like this, they'd want you to stay strong and try to win" she said trying to cheer me up, it worked. "Thanks Tess" I said.

"No problem" she said an left, I'm thankful that she was there to help me in this moment, I figured that I should change as the challenge would start soon, so I went into the tent and changed, and soon enough, Kristal over the loud speaker told us to go to the beach.

When we got there the other teams were already there, and Kristal told the other team that Lake was voted out, I was really sad then. Kristal then explained the challenge, we were supposed to try to find a bag to grab and run into the finish line. Sounds easy enough, then the challenge started, the first players were Tom, Grett and Ally, Tom won there, then it was Gabby, Yul and Hunter, Hunter won that round, then it was Me, Connor and Jake, Jake won that round, he pushed me to get the bag, I know it was for the challenge but he didn't have to push me so hard, he also asked about Tom, I guess he misses him. Though when Jake pushed me Tom came and helped me up while he said "wow real classy Jake" I have to admit even if he pushed me hard it was just for the challenge.

After my round it was Tess, Miriam and Ashley, in the end it was Ashley who won, the magenta team now has immunity, we can't lose this challenge so now we have to make sure we win, the next round it was Ellie and Riya, that round it was Riya who won, we really have to step up the game now, next round it was Tom and Alec, that round Tom won again, now we just have to win one more round, for the next round it was Ellie and Alec, Ellie managed to win and we won immunity.

I'm glad we won, now I don't have to worry for me or Fiore getting voted out, I'm happy about that.
————————————————————————————————————————————————
James pov
————————————————————————
It was today the third challenge would be held, the third episode came out yesterday, I saw that Lake got voted out, I already knew that since I was at the motel when she came back, the second I saw her I got worried since without her Aiden would be alone, poor him, I didn't ask about how she got voted out since I could just wait for the episode to come out, when it did I got mad at Ellie, she had to go and lie like that, I get why Jake doesn't like her.

I wondered what todays challenge was, hope it's not too horrible, and I hope that Jake isn't pestering Aiden, I still don't understand why he thought that Aiden would cheat on me, like why would he? He's the last person to ever cheat on anyone, that boy toy is just being paranoid.

The next day Miriam got here (I don't know how long it takes for the bus to get to the motel, but I'm guessing it takes some hours and since it's night when people get voted out they arrive the next day) I'm happy it wasn't Aiden or Fiore, she told me about the challenge, not everything that happened just what the challenge was, the challenge didn't seem so horrible.

Lake and I were just chilling and talking about random things, Miriam came and told us that Aiden seemed to be okay, I'm so happy about that and Lake looked relieved, we were afraid he would be very sad and we didn't want that, he's been through way to much.
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Aidens pov
————————————————————————
I was in the forest looking for food when I saw Jake, I waved a little at him and gave him a small smile, he then went up to me and looked me dead in the eyes and said "I'm sorry for pushing you in the challenge" I was shocked because technically he didn't have to say sorry since it was just for the challenge.

But anyways I said "it's okay, it was just for the challenge and I didn't get hurt" he smiled a little, "you know, I kinda was a little jealous of you" I was surprised, what was he jealous for? "Why were you jealous?" He seemed to think a little before taking a deep breath and saying "well you and James seem to have a very healthy relationship, and you are very close to Tom, I wished I had both" I was very surprised now, but I also felt very bad, he lost his boyfriend and now he won't even talk to him because of Ellie, I put a hand on Jake's shoulder and said "don't be jealous, soon you might also find someone who loves you dearly and soon Tom maybe will talk to you, you know just to clear everything up"

Jake looked at me then looked away "I wish he would, I've been trying to talk to Tom but he just finds a way to get away from me" that made me mad "excuse me? He just ignores you? Wasn't it him that said that you two should talk it out?!" He looked at me surprised, "you... you care?" "Of course I do, he said that you two should mature but now he's just acting immaturily (is that a word?)" "I guess.." "Come on let's go talk to him!" "No, no , no, we can't talk to him until he wants to" "but... fine... but if he doesn't talk to you before any of you get voted out, then i'm having a serious talk with him" Jake started laughing a bit "ok then, see ya" "see ya"
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Yes I made them talk a bit because, why not? And the reason I'm happy right now is because I just told my mom that I'm lesbian and she was completely chill about it, like she asked some questions but she was chill, my sister was also there, she was still the annoying bitch she is, but she still is the same so nothing changed, but now maybe my mom will stop talking about me getting a boyfriend since she now knows that it'll never happen, yay my mom is accepting, right now it's just my dad who doesn't know but that might change later, and btw I tried to tell my friend about it but he won't answer me, 😭😭 anyways bye!

1230 words btw