Chapter 9

Lol writing a chapter everyday now huh? Anyways I don't have much to say right now so let's get started
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Aidens pov:
————————————————————————
I was walking back to the camp after my talk with Jake, I wanted to yell at Tom for not talking with Jake, I felt really bad for him, Tom had said that they should talk but then he doesn't even wanna talk with Jake, what is that bullshit?!

I arrived to the camp and saw that Gabby, Tess and Ellie were talking, but Tom wasn't there so like any normal human being (not Ellie, just so you know I will hate on the antagonists very much because I hate them, except Fiore of course I love her) I asked them where he was.

"He also went looking for food after you left."Tess answered, "I think he's looking for meat or something, we can't survive just on berries and fruits."

"Oh thank you Tess." I said. "You're right about that, we can't just survive on berries and fruits."

"Yes we can." Gabby suddenly said. "These animals have feelings, we can't just eat them, it wouldn't be nice."

"Come on babe", ellie said. "you don't have to eat the animals, ok? We'll make sure you get everything you need in form of fruits and berries while the rest of us eat the meat, how does that sound?"

"But..." Gabby said. "Ok... I guess it's fine, but please eat it when I'm not looking"

"We will". Ellie said

They were so sweet with each other, they're adorable, they probably won't be separated for too long if one of them gets voted out, while I might have to wait a very long time before I get to meet James again, it's sad but I'm happy for them.

"Ok then." I said "when Tom gets back we can eat and then we'll go to sleep, it's been a long day today, haven't it?"

The others nodded in agreement, then I sat down beside Tess and started talking to her. After about an hour and a half we saw Tom coming to the camp, he held something that looked like fish, when he got closer he held up the fish and said:

"Look what I managed to get!"

"Great job Tom." Tess said "now we won't have to eat all fruits and berries"

That made me feel a bit sad, I know it's great that he got meat, but now we won't need as much fruits and berries meaning I won't be able to help the team as much, and I wanna help my team I don't wanna be useless. Not again. But I wouldn't be good at hunting I would just slow Tom down. At least Gabby will only eat fruit and we will need at least some fruits so I will at least help a little bit.

After that Tom started cooking the fish while I gave Gabby some apples and raspberries. After some minutes the fish was done to eat, it tasted good, it was amazing after only eating fruits. After we ate we all went to sleep, we'll need energy for the next challenge.

-the next day-

The next day when I woke up I found a letter outside our camp, so like any normal person I picked it up and read it out to my team. It said

"This note is for members of the magenta and cyan team. I am issuing a warning. You must act while there's still time. If you're reading this, it means I was voted out at last night's ceremony. Riya, Alec, Grett, Yul, Ellie and Fiore have formed a secret villains alliance. I heard of the plans myself. The six of them plan to take control at the merge. To achieve this, they will do anything to create problems amongst the rest of you. Do not fall for their plans. Take them out before it's too late. Good luck"
" -Miriam"