Chapter 4

Sorry I haven't updated in some time, I just didn't feel like it but now I'm back
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Aidens pov
————————————————————————
I really hope Fiore likes it with us, though I'm not sure if I'm doing it great, she seems to like me, but what if I make something wrong and make her hate me. James probably saw my face because he asked me:

James: are you ok Aiden?
Aiden: yea why wouldn't I be?
James: you look puzzled, you seem worried about something.
Aiden: oh yea it's just that what if I make something wrong and I make Fiore hate me. I don't want her to hate me.
James: you won't make her hate you, no one can hate you.
Aiden: Karol hates me.
James: that's my fault, you shouldn't blame yourself for it.
Aiden: I can't stop blaming myself about it.
James: let me distract you then.

James said as he started kissing me. God I love him, he knows exactly how to cheer me up. He kept kissing me as he put his hands on my waist. He's just too amazing, sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve him. He starten to deepen the kiss it felt so good (no this isn't smut, I might make smut later later but right now it's not sorry if you wanted it to be) James then picked me up and carried me to our room, he then put me on the bed and told me to sleep, little disappointing but oh well, maybe some other time (we all know what he meant).

(I'm gonna use this - if it's a time skip so I don't have to write time skip every time)
-
Fiores pov
——————————————————————
I woke up at about 8 pm (James had put an alarm clock beside my bed) I went up to see if James or Aiden was awake, it seemed like James was awake because I could hear sound from the kitchen. So I went down the stairs to say hi.

Fiore: good morning James.
James: oh good morning Fiore, did you have a good sleep?
Fiore: yea I did, thank you. Is Aiden still asleep?
James: yea he often sleeps for a long time, it's just something he does.
Fiore: that's nice I guess.

James smiled at me before start cooking breakfast, I wanted to see what it was but I couldn't really see what it was because I'm too short. James must've seen me trying to see what it was so he told me he was making pancakes with berries, he also told me that Aiden loved it so he usually makes it. I smiled at him as I also love pancakes, I'm not gonna let him know that though there's no way.
After a while Aiden came downstairs he looked really tired he went to James and hugged him.

James: hi love
Aiden: morning James. Good morning Fiore.
Fiore: morning Aiden.
Aiden: do you like pancakes?

I nodded there's no use telling him I don't as I do love pancakes.

Aiden: that's great, so now we're gonna eat and then we'll go shopping, how does that sound?
Fiore: it sounds good.

Then we ate the pancakes, it was really good, I really love pancakes.
Then we all went to change so that we could go shopping, I wore my usual hoodie and jeans, it's simple but good so I like it. Aiden wore what he always wear, his undershirt and his red t-shirt and his pants. James also wore what he usually did, that yellow t-shirt and pants.
Then we went shopping, I saw some interesting looking books so ofc I had to go check, they really looked great and James just bought them without any problems, Will he really be so careless with his money?
When we were done shopping we had bought some plushies some science kits that look fun.
James took us to a place to buy milkshakes.

James: what flavor do you want Fiore?
Fiore: chocolate I think
James: ok and I'm guessing you want the usual Aiden?
Aiden: you know me.
James: ok then, one strawberry, one chocolate and one mango
Milkshake worker: one strawberry one chocolate and one mango coming up.
James: thank you.

We went to sit down at one of the tables while waiting for our milkshakes.
Then James left to get the milkshakes.

Aiden: oh no
Fiore: what's wrong?
Aiden: Yul...

Aiden said as he pointed to some ugly guy with a bowl cut

Fiore: the guy with a bowl cut?
Aiden: yes, the ugly guy with and ugly bowl cut.
Fiore: haha ugly guy with an ugly bowl cut
Aiden: yes an ugly, ugly bowl cut
Fiore: what's wrong with him?
Aiden: that idiot tried to poison me
Fiore: then why isn't he in jail?
Aiden: because he failed horribly and ended up getting poisoned himself.
Fiore: how did he end up like that?
Aiden: that's a story for another time.
Fiore: fine, but look James is on his way.
James: hello, what are we talking about?
Fiore: that ugly guy with the ugly bowl cut
James: who- oh... Yul
Fiore: yea.
James: well let's get going then, you can drink that in the car as long as you don't spill anything.
Fiore: ok then.

We went to the car and Aiden put on some music, I'm definitely not surprised, he put on a playlist by someone named Melanie Martinez, she's pretty beautiful, she and Aidens hair kinda match each others as they both have hair split with blonde and black hair. They're a little too alike, they look like siblings, eh I'll check it out later now I can just appreciate this song it's amazing. I think it's called silly cup (yes yes it is).
Then we went back to the house, I like it here, I hope they won't treat me badly. But they seem too nice for that so they wouldn't, right?
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Spoiler alert

No they won't treat her bad, they wouldn't even dare to do that, especially Aiden since he in this au was treated badly by his parents so he could never bare himself to hurt or treat Fiore bad as he could never be as fucked up as his parents were.

I will apologize to you if you wanted smut and were disappointed when I made it look like it would be but it didn't become smut. I hope you liked this little chapter, I really like writing stories but I just didn't feel like it yesterday or the day before that
Exactly 1100 words by the way.