32

52 library

search

Home page

Recommended book list

Danmei author

modern beauty

Travel through Danmei

Beautiful ancient frame

GL Lily

Comprehensive comic fan fiction

romance novel

Male channel novel

52 Library  >  Danmei Novels  >  Ancient Imaginary Danmei  >  The Male Insect He Becomes the King of the Marriage Show [Zerg]_Wan Eryuan [Complete]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The male insect is the king of the wedding show [Zerg]_Maru Eryuan [Complete] (32)

52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record

  The chef invited by the program team is indeed very good at cooking, and the rich aroma of the food soon wafted into the air.

  When Fu Lingchen and Yilt were sitting at the table and eating, Hiram at the other table next to them was still busy handling various ingredients.

  Ke Lin was so hungry that he kept looking at Fu Lingchen's table with envy.

  When Fu Lingchen and Yilt finished eating, Hiram finally prepared dinner.

  Hiram already hated cooking, but now he couldn't cope with it even more because of being punished.

  Colin and Maner sat at the dining table, looking at the dark dishes that Hiram cooked, with a bit of resistance in their eyes.

  Colin tried to put a chopstick on one of the dishes. After putting the food into his mouth, Colin's originally relaxed expression suddenly froze.

  Colin: "..."

  He didn't know who was being tortured by this punishment. He felt as if he was the one being tortured now.

  Colin whispered to Nigel beside him: "I knew we should have eaten less in the morning, so that we could save it for dinner now."

  Nigel didn't have very high requirements for food at first, but after eating the meal in the morning, and now eating what Hiram made, he really couldn't help but feel that the gap between the two was so huge that it seemed like a world of difference.

  Hiram happened to be sitting next to Colin. After hearing Colin's disgusting words, he was so angry that his face darkened.

  Chapter 16

  Should he obey his wishes?

  After dinner, today's live broadcast also came to an end, and the guests returned to their respective residences.

  It was okay when I was busy filming, but when the filming of the show ended, the problem of sleeping came to mind again.

  After Fu Lingchen came back, he went upstairs. Yilt sat on the sofa in the living room, frowning. He raised his eyes and glanced towards the stairs on the second floor, with some hesitation in his eyes.