44

52 library

search

Home page

Recommended book list

Danmei author

modern beauty

Travel through Danmei

Beautiful ancient frame

GL Lily

Comprehensive comic fan fiction

romance novel

Male channel novel

52 Library  >  Danmei Novels  >  Ancient Imaginary Danmei  >  The Male Insect He Becomes the King of the Marriage Show [Zerg]_Wan Eryuan [Complete]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The male insect is the king of the wedding show [Zerg]_Maru Eryuan [Complete] (44)

52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record

  Although the polar night season has just passed, the forest here has begun to show a vitality.

  The ice and snow that condensed during the polar night season melted into clear and pure snow water due to the high temperature, silently nourishing and supporting many plants in the forest.

  After Fu Lingchen entered the forest, he felt as if he had returned to his own food store, skillfully picking various wild fruits that fell heavily on the branches.

  He and Yilt were busy in the forest for more than two hours, and finally returned to the hotel with a lot of harvest.

  The hotel room that the show crew reserved for guests like Fu Lingchen and the others happened to have a kitchen, so Fu Lingchen and the others were spared the effort of borrowing a kitchen from outside.

  Fu Lingchen and Yilt worked in the room for most of the day. It was not until about five o'clock in the afternoon that they completed all preparations. At this time, there was a sudden knock on the door.

  Il opened the door to the room and saw Maner and Mond. There was no surprise on his face, but he welcomed them in.

  After seeing Fu Lingchen, Man'er said, "Your Excellency Fu Lingchen, we are ready and can leave at any time."

  Fu Lingchen nodded lightly, "We're fine too."

  Man'er asked Fu Lingchen before if he could use the recipe he used to make cold green beast to mix with other ingredients. Fu Lingchen naturally nodded in agreement and even told Man'er that they could jointly set up a stall. After all, eating cold salad with a glass of ice drink is a perfect combination.

  Man'er naturally agreed happily to Fu Lingchen's proposal.

  After discussion, they decided to choose the location of the stall at Shengchuan Square, the square with the largest number of tourists in Yandongxing. Shengchuan Square is usually the first stop chosen by tourists. It is built next to a towering cliff and allows you to see Yandongxing's largest glacier waterfall up close.