37

52 library

search

Home page

Recommended book list

Danmei author

Modern beauty

Travel through Danmei

Beautiful ancient frame

GL Lily

Comprehensive comic fan fiction

romance novel

Male channel novel

52 Library > Danmei Novels > Ancient Imaginary Danmei > The Male Insect He Becomes the King of the Marriage Show [Zerg]_Wan Eryuan [Complete]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The male insect is the king of the wedding show [Zerg]_Maru Eryuan [Complete] (37)

52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record

  Lahos looked at Fu Lingchen, who was opposite Guang Nao, "Other guests go home in pairs, but it's better for you. You break up as soon as the show is over. It's no wonder that the audience always says that you two are not on good terms."

  Fu Lingchen was inexplicably irritated because of this matter. When he heard Laches' ruthless ridicule, he directly responded coldly: "I can still break up with him, but you, you don't even have a chance to do it." ."

  Lahos sneered and said, "I'd rather do it than do anything wrong."

  Other female insects may be worried that they cannot catch up with the male, but as a business tycoon and outstanding appearance, Lahos has no shortage of males who actively pursue him, but none of them are his favorite.

  Noticing the black and blue under Laches' eyes, Fu Lingchen frowned, "Have you been working overtime and staying up late recently?"

  Lahos rubbed his brows: "No, it's the spiritual realm that needs soothing."

  Lahos breathed a sigh of relief, "The torture has given me a headache for several days. I'll endure it for a few more days, and then an injection of a mental soothing agent should relieve it."

  Because Lahos had taken too many mental soothing drugs before, his body has now developed a drug-resistant reaction. Therefore, even if he feels discomfort in the mental field, he will endure it until he can no longer bear it before injecting soothing drugs.

  When Fu Lingchen heard Laches' words, his frown deepened instantly.

  Seeing his appearance, Lahos smiled and joked: "Okay, you will become an old man if you keep frowning like this. Isn't that research project making good progress at the moment? Maybe I can use it soon." Where's the soothing agent that can permanently soothe the mental realm?"

  Fu Lingchen was silent, but there was a hint of urgency and determination in his eyes.

  Lahos originally wanted to discuss other work matters with Fu Lingchen, but after noticing the news prompt popping up on his optical brain, he couldn't help but said "Huh?" in confusion.