39

52 library

search

Home page

Recommended book list

Danmei author

modern beauty

Travel through Danmei

Beautiful ancient frame

GL Lily

Comprehensive comic fan fiction

romance novel

Male channel novel

52 Library  >  Danmei Novels  >  Ancient Imaginary Danmei  >  The Male Insect He Becomes the King of the Marriage Show [Zerg]_Wan Eryuan [Complete]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The male insect is the king of the wedding show [Zerg]_Maru Eryuan [Complete] (39)

52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record

  Like Fu Lingchen, he also hated their father who was the Insect King. If it hadn't been for the royal family's relentless pursuit, their female father wouldn't have been left with hidden wounds in his body due to delayed treatment of his injuries , and eventually died early. It was all because the Insect King was so cold-blooded that he even wanted to kill his own flesh and blood relatives. The three of them were forced to separate for so many years. He didn't even see his female father for the last time.

  Fu Lingchen was an orphan in his last life and had only a few relatives, but the presence of his female father Jia Haixi in this life made him feel the warmth of home, so Jia Haixi's death was also a heavy blow to Fu Lingchen.

  Even if the enemy is their male father, Fu Lingchen and Lahos still don't want to give up the idea of ​​​​revenge , because there is a heavy blood debt between them.

  After Ilt learned about what happened on the Star Network, he immediately drove a hover car and flew home from the military headquarters.

  When he arrived home, it was already as dark as thick ink outside.

  Standing at the entrance door and seeing the darkness in the house, Ilte's heart couldn't help but became more worried, and he walked quickly inside.

  The female insect's superior and sensitive eyesight immediately allowed him to capture Fu Lingchen sitting on the sofa in the living room in the dark.

  When Yilt was about to speak out, Fu Lingchen spoke first, his voice hoarse and low: "After the second phase of filming is over, come with me to the Border Star to worship."

  The program team has notified them of the filming location for the second episode, which is a tourist star very close to the Border Star.

  Hearing Fu Lingchen's words, Yilt was stunned for a moment, but he quickly came to his senses and nodded lightly, "Okay."

  In the first year after he and Fu Lingchen got married, Fu Lingchen once took him to a small cemetery on the border planet to pay homage to two unnamed tombstones.