42

52 library

search

Home page

Recommended book list

Danmei author

modern beauty

Travel through Danmei

Beautiful ancient frame

GL Lily

Comprehensive comic fan fiction

romance novel

Male channel novel

52 Library  >  Danmei Novels  >  Ancient Imaginary Danmei  >  The Male Insect He Becomes the King of the Marriage Show [Zerg]_Wan Eryuan [Complete]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The male insect is the king of the wedding show [Zerg]_Maru Eryuan [Complete] (42)

52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record

  For the Rabbit Beast Tribe, which is naturally weak in physical strength, the Zerg, the strongest race in the universe, is a being they admire but are intimidated by. If it were somewhere else, Tuz would definitely not dare to express his doubts directly to the red-haired female insect in front of him, but thinking that this was a tourist star and he was the customer bringing in revenue, Tuz became a little bolder.

  All members of the Rabbit Beast Clan are humanoids with rabbit ears. Tuzi poked at his two long rabbit ears and asked softly: "What's wrong with you? You look like you're very depressed."

  The red-haired female insect's eyebrows drooped: "Even if I tell you, you still won't understand."

  He actually watched His Excellency Fu Lingchen's figure disappear before his eyes.

  Although the distance between Fu Lingchen and the red-haired female was more than two thousand meters just now, it was enough for the red-haired female to see Fu Lingchen's features clearly.

  The moment he saw Fu Lingchen, the red-haired female insect felt as if his heart was suddenly shot, and the world in front of him suddenly became brighter. But when Fu Lingchen's figure disappeared from his sight, he felt My heart seemed to be cast in a gray shadow again.

  Tuzi saw that the red-haired female didn't want to say more, so he didn't continue to ask any more, but said the purpose of his visit: "I would like to ask, is there public transportation to the Ludsey Hotel here?"

  The originally listless red-haired female insect's eyes lit up after hearing the words "Ludsey Hotel", "I'll take you there!"

  Tuzi was instantly flattered. Before he came, he had heard from his friends that although the female insects working here would help solve problems, they basically all had cold and world-weary faces. As a result, the behavior of this red-haired female insect... seems to be completely different from what his friend said, right?

  Tuz hurriedly waved his hand to the red-haired female insect, "This is too troublesome for you. Just tell me how to take public transportation."

  The red-haired female insect grabbed Tuzi's hand and said, "It's okay, just let me lead you. After all, you are a tourist, and I can barely be considered a host. I should help you solve all your problems and make you feel It’s just the warmth of home.”