chp 2 [The Hokage's son]

Narrator's POV:

As soon as the Uchiha entered the class, a group of girls stared to swarm him. "Ugh, this is gonna be annoying." He thought as he frown. "Girls, leave my brother alone, please." Sarada spoke, which caught the girls attention. He walked past them and walked towards where Inojin is.

"Hey." The blonde greeted. "Hey, Inojin." Shusuke greeted with a nod and took the seat beside the window while he sat on top of the desk as he drew on his pad. "So, he didn't drop out..." He said to himself. The Uchiha looked at the direction when Inojin was staring at and saw Boruto with his two friends.

"You really want him to drop out?" Shusuke asked without leaving his eyes to the trio. "Have you seen the scene he caused last week?" He asked as he looked at the Uchiha. "I have. But, that's so evil of you wanting him to drop out."

"Oh, you're right. But, not as evil as you." He said sarcastically with a smile. Shusuke rolled his eyes at the fact that Inojin just told him. If his friend is sarcastic, then he's the definition of sadistic. Ever since he joined the ANBU he took a pleasure by hurting his enemies.

"Hey, guys!" A loud voice greeted the whole class that got quiet down by him. "What is he up to?" Shusuke whispered as he glanced at his friend, who just shrugged. "He's gonna embarrass himself." He hought as he stared at him.

"I'm Boruto Uzumaki, ya know!" He yelled. But, the class is still silent. "Nice to meet you all!" He added with a big smile on his face, a bright smile that he always have. "I told you to retain yourself." Shikadai spoke.

"Can he not embarrass himself at once?" Shusuke thought and let out a sigh. "Don't do it, Inojin." He glanced at him and saw a devilish smirk on his face. He already know that he's gonna embarrass the Uzumaki. "Why not? Wouldn't it be fun?" He insisted. He's really sarcastic.

"Fine, but if we get in trouble, it's your fault." Shusuke told him, which he nodded in agreement. He really didn't plan to tag along with Inojin, but it's been a while since he had an interaction with the Blonde and the pineapple haired kid that was sitting in front of the class.

"That's him." a voice whispered out loud and it's probably not a whisper anymore. Shusuke looked behind him and saw four guys whispering with each other. "How come he wasn't punished after doing something like that?" Another voice spoke. "I mean, you know." They keep whispering, and they only stopped when the other guy shush them when they noticed that they're being too loud.

The Uchiha shot a glare at them, and it looked like they noticed it. "That's the Uchiha, right?" One of them whispered out loud, which got shushed by his other friends. "I'm I really that famous?"

Shusuke thought as he stared at them, "A little genjutsu wont hurt." He evily thought as he stared intensely at the four "Shusuke, don't. We're at the academy. You'll probably get expelled." Inojin warned.

"I'm not." He said and decided to ignore the four since his friend was right. He then heard his name. "But Shusuke and him are getting along sometimes." He looked at his siter and her friends talking with each other. Looks like they're gossiping Boruto.

Inojin stood up and walked towards Boruto and his friends. "Might as well annoy them." Shusuke thought, and also stood up from his seat, trailing behind Inojin with his usual stoic face.