chp 12[Shusuke and Sarada Uchiha]

Narrator's POV:

Walking through the busy streets of konoha, Shusuke looked up and saw an idiotic blonde painting the Hokage stone face that says idiot.

He sighed and stopped on his tracks, "that idiot sure wants Lord seventh attention but tend to hide it... But both of them are like idiots." He smirked when he saw Boruto jumping down from the Hokage stone face.

He then saw him running to an alleyway. He jumped to the roof of the house and looked down, he saw Boruto and his sister walking up to the blonde. Boruto then put his finger on his lips, gesturing that Sarada should be quiet as he magically appeared under the manhole.

He closed the lid and that's when the Hokage appeared. He asked Sarada about Boruto whereabouts and that's when Shusuke jumped down beside Sarada, "He-" he only said one word and that's where his sister cut him off.

"He went that way." She said and pointed a finger on the other direction. Shusuke, being the older brother he is, looked at his twin confused. He knows Sarada won't defend Boruto like that, unless that idiot really influenced his sister.

Naruto thanked the girl and ran to the direction where she pointed at and that's when Boruto opened the manhole and poke his head out, "I should be the one saying thanks, Sarada." He said and got out of the manhole with a smile on his face.

"Damn it. Getting upset over a little graffiti on the great stone faces... Such a petty old man!" He said proudly as he put a hand on his hips. Shusuke rolled his eyes at the blonde and crossed his hands over his chest.

Sarada looked away from Boruto and her brother while her glasses got reflected by the sun. "You just want him to come after you, right?" She asked the blonde. Boruto looked at the girl surprised. "You're just upset. Because he doesn't pay enough attention to you" Sarada added looking at the boy with pity.

Boruto then tried to defend himself while Shusuke mumbled the word "idiot." When the blonde finished his words and was stopped on his place by Shikamaru's shadow paralysis jutsu.

"Shadow paralysis jutsu..." Sarada trailed off. "Boruto... Don't make too much trouble for Lord seventh." Shikamaru spoke and started to lecture Boruto not to stress the seventh Hokage more and that's where Shikadai also jumped down besides his father.

"Lord Hokage sure has it rough, having to deal with the likes of you." Shikadai said smirking with his hands on his pockets. "That was a shadow clone! The real stupid old man... Went back to work ages ago!" Boruto defended, while he's still on the paralysis jutsu.

Himiko then suddenly appeared out of nowhere besides Shusuke, "Boruto... You're so dead!" She yelled making Boruto glance at her way. Everyone sweat dropped at the angry red head.

Her hair was raising with dark aura surrounding her and she's glaring deadly at her brother. "H-Himiko! I-I can explain!" He tried to defend himself but Himiko was already walking towards him and she suddenly pulled his ear, "ow!"

"Neither father nor son knows when to quit. You and Naruto are so much alike." Shikamaru spoke making Himiko let go of Boruto's ear, "Dont lump me in with dad!" Boruto yelled earning a smack on the head by the furious red head. "Shut up!"

Shusuke looked at the scene Infront of him with a slight smirk on his face as he stuffed his hands on his pockets. Shikamaru then told Shikadai to get one of the clone of the Hokage and saying it's a drag.

Sarada suddenly looked down with a frown on her face which won't go unnoticed by her twin brother. Even he felt sad. Not because his father isn't here, it's because of him seeing his sister lacking a father's love.