chp 11 [Run, Sarada, Shusuke!]

(A/N- I would like to start off by saying I skipped episode 14-16 of the anime because I don't feel like putting Shusuke on those episodes.)

Narrator's POV:

The sun shines on the sky as Shusuke walked through the busy streets of Konoha alone. His twin left the house earlier than him. While walking he saw a glimpse of red hair who's also walking alone.

It's been 2 days ever since she joined the academy and some liked her already and some making fun of her red hair which annoyed Shusuke so much.

He speed up his pace to walked beside the Uzumaki, "isn't Boruto with you today?" He asked making the girl flinch. "Y-yeah... You shouldn't sneak up to people like that, ya know!" She smiled while elbowing Shusuke's side gently.

"Hn."

~

When they arrived at the academy, Shino started teaching the kids. And they're currently learning on how to walk on the water which Shusuke find it easy.

Half of the class, including Shusuke stands on top of the water. The other were moving wobbly, struggling to keep their body on top of the water. But Shusuke on the other hand is standing there with hands on his pockets.

Sarada is also standing on her feet Just fine with her left hand on her hip "Just focus on amassing chakra on the soles of your feet." Shino instruct them and they started to get a hang of it, expect Chocho"that's right. If you can control chakra skillfully, it's possible to even walk on water." He added.

"I'm at a disadvantage compared to everyone." Chocho mumbled. "Walking on water? Isn't that ridiculous? So why do we have boats then?" Sarada asked as she took a glance on her brother.

Shusuke mentally face palm at his sister's stupidity. "This is a training method to gain better chakra control, Sarada." He sighed. He knows his sister is smart, but seriously, how did she became so stupid all of the sudden?

Sarada nodded her head in understanding. "Alright then... How about this?" Shino spoke as he held out his right hand and gathered his chakra on his hand before putting it on the water. Causing the water to create small waves, making the students fall on the water except Shusuke.

He walked towards his sister and help her up. "The surface of water never stays the same. Actual rivers and ocean are nothing like this." He explained and made the students get up from the water.

Everyone leave the water surface and head back to the land. "That's cool that you didn't fall, Shusuke." Himiko compliment as she walked towards the raven haired boy. "It's easy." He replied.

"Yeah, easy for you." She said with a smirk on her face.

~

The Uchiha twins walked side by side after they brought vegetables from the store. "Vegetables have gotten so expensive." Sarada complained. Shusuke looked at the vegetables they have bought on his hands. "It's not a big deal, Sarada." He said.

Then, a train passed beside them since they're walking a few feet beside a train track. The two looked up and saw four kids on top of the train. They jumped down from the train and landed infront of the Uchiha's.

"This is dangerous, Boruto!" Denki said with a worried expression. "It's all good! I'm used to this." Boruto replied while looking at his friend with a smile. "Here they are again. Ignore them, Sarada." Shusuke said while rolling his eyes.

"Hey, Sarada, Shusuke!" Boruto yelled while waving his hand. "Up to no good again?" Shusuke asked as he and his sister walked towards the four. He's also surprised that Inojin tagged along with them.