Chp 6 [on a mission]

(I published this part earlier but I changed the ending, I hope you guys would like it:)).)

Narrator's POV:

The two Uchiha made their way to the Academy as they walked by eachother sides quietly. After walking silently, Shusuke then heard a sound of a hawk. He looked up and saw a hawk flying in the sky. He squinted his eyes and noticed a red cloth that was wrapping on its leg.

He looked at her sister who's minding her own business. "Sarada, I'll go after you. I need to do something." The male said to her sister who looked at him suspiciously. Don't they need to go to the Academy? "Why? Planning to skip class?" Sarada asked as she stopped on her tracks and rested her hand on top of her hips.

"No, I said I'll go with you after. I need to do something." The male repeated, which made the girl sighed. "Fine." Thats all what she said before leaving her brother behind and continued on her way to the Academy.

Shusuke let out a sigh and jumped on top of the roof of one of the houses. He looked at the hawk as the hawk landed on his right arm. He took the paper that was stuck in the bird's right leg. After he took the paper he sent the hawk fly away.

He opened the paper and there was a message that wrote. "Lord Hokage have a mission for you, come to the office." Thats the only thing that wrote on the piece of paper. The hand writing is too familiar with him. Too familiar. He furrows his eyebrows and he let out a annoyed sigh.

The Uchiha had no choice but to follow what the letter told him. He hurried to the Hokage mansion by jumping into the roofs of the houses. After jumping for a while, he reached the mansion and walked where the office of the Hokage is. After reaching the office, he let out a knock at the door and got greeted by Shikamaru himself.

The man let the boy in as he closed the door and walked back beside the Hokage to stand. The Uchiha got into a one knee and lowered his head down. "Shusuke, there's currently a threat that's going on a small village, not too far away. The village doesn't have any ninja to protect them and I think you're perfect on this mission. Don't worry, I sent a letter to Shino that you can't go to the Academy today." Naruto explained as he looked at the Uchiha who looked up to him.

"Do I need to kill them, Lord Hokage?" He asked without any hint of emotions. You can't describe the loyalty he have for the Hokage and to the village. Naruto also noticed the bloodlust on the boy's eyes. "If they threatened to kill the villagers. Do what it needs to be done." Naruto said with also an serious face. He doesn't like the bloodlust on the boy at all.

The Uchiha nodded and put on his ninja headband before disappearing into a thin air. As he left, Shikamaru noticed that the blonde was lost in thoughts again. "Did you see it?" Shikamaru asked. Naruto nodded his head with a sigh. That boy is thirsty for blood. He even got his Sharingan in a traumatic way that he can't even explain.

Back to Shusuke, he now reached the village easily since he's really faster than the average person can be. He stopped on a branch of a tree not too far away from the small village as he stared blankly at the not so peaceful village where there's guys that wore black outfits are threatening the villagers with swords on their hands and pointing it to the innocent villagers.

In the corner of his eye he saw a kid no older than seven begging to spare his sister who was held as a hostage. He saw how scared the boy was for his life and her sister's life. At some aspect, the boy reminded of himself when he was young. Terrified of this world full of awful people.

He draw out his sword from his back and covered it with purple lightning. His black deadly murderous eyes stared at the man who's grabbing the hair of the girl while the boy is begging to spare his sister. He started to spread his bloodlust that won't go unnoticed by the enemies. He smirked as he activated his Sharingan.