Flightless Birdie Finds His Wings

"Wow, I somehow did and didn't expect this reaction from everyone." 

"I know what you mean. We didn't expect this many people to actually hate Endeavor. Even after we posted that video."

"Shoto must be ecstatic about him finally being dead."

"He is, I saw him and Izuku talking about it earlier and he was actually smiling the whole time."

Mei, Jirou, Momo, and I were going through the comments on the video of Endeavor's death and were surprised to see just how much support we got for killing him. People still feared us and wanted us arrested, but they were happy to be rid of the flame Hero.  But at the same time there were also people who agreed that the Hero Society needed a change. We were all too happy to be the start of that change. 

Now that the number 2 Hero was dead we moved on to our next target. Hawks, the top 3rd Hero was next on the list. Izuku, Denki, Shouji, and Katsuki were already looking through his files. Pirate, Banshee, Hermes, Enigma, Venom, White Noise, Solar Flare, Poison Dart, and Night-Mare were out on patrol and doing a supply run. And the rest of the team was keeping themselves busy. 

After about thirty minutes of carefully scrolling through the video comments we got called over to the other group. They had found something concerning about Hawks. 

"Look at what I found." Izuku turned the screen towards the girls and read us the words in his file. "Hawks was sold to the Hero Commission at the age of seven. Since then they've been training him to be the perfect soldier. They control what he does and how he acts."

Denki picked up from there. "After we found this we went back and looked at the footage of his fights and patrols and we noticed that in every fight, his body language is completely off. Its as if he doesn't want to fight. He gets the battles over with as fast as he can after cameras start showing up. Like he's trying to avoid the media."

Then Shouji  spoke up from where he was watching something on his screen. "It shows that he doesn't like all the attention he gets. Whenever he does interviews his body language shows that he  wants to close off from everyone and stay quiet but his voice is loud and boisterous. The way he answers questions is vague like he wants to get it over with as soon as possible."

I nodded my agreement as I had seen the same things and asked, "What about his fighting style? How does he handle the villains?"

Katsuki rolled his chair back and grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he answered. "Quick and the least amount of force necessary. He seems apologetic for the force he does use. Like he's a peaceful person who would rather be working with small children than be fighting." 

"So with what we have so far what do you think the verdict should be?" Jirou asked the million dollar question.

Momo looked over the info we found and answered for all of us. "I'm sure we can all agree that we'll do our best to save him. But we should let the others see this so we can make a sure conclusion." 

"You're right, I'll go call the patrol team in. Can you boys gather all of the files together and project them to the main screen? Girls can you grab the others?" I spoke as I stood up from where I was sitting on Katsuki's lap. 

I received the conformation and made my way to Mei's computer system and grabbed the communications device that was connected to the patrol team. "Pirate, Banshee; We found some concerning evidence involving Hawks, we need everyone in for a critical decision."

"Copy that, we're turning back now. ETA is ten minutes."

I put down the device and headed to where everyone else had gathered. We had all organized ourselves on the couches and waited the ten minutes for the patrol team to get back. I sat down beside Katsuki and leaned my head on his shoulder. This whole ordeal was tough. Having to take action for the faults of the Hero Commission. But we would persevere and push through as only we could.