Whats indie town?

*Momo was doing her usual routine of walking around looking for any suspicious actions going on around. Momo, her biggest dream is to solve mysteries never solved before and become a famous detective. Her father, Nora, always cheered for her and respected Momo's decision. He was always there for her as he wanted to achieve being a great father for her. Momo spoke in her thoughts as she came across a sudden newspaper that was on the ground. "Hmm, Indie town? A town for girls only to achieve desires and dreams as well as curing your depression. I can investigate this later, seems like a unusual town.". At her apartment, she went to her bedroom and sat on the chair and placed the newspaper on her table. The newspaper said "Indie Town, a town for girls only to achieve desires for all ages, as well as to cure your depression. News saying, some girls havent returned, some girls stayed there for 4 years. Cops afraid to go investigate as well as the professional detectives. If this suspicious town, on a small island, keeps advertising their town more girls will be desired to go their and go missing as well. What's gonna go wrong next? Nobody knows. Now let's get to our popular recipe by Chef Rami!". As Momo finished reading, she thought,"Maybe if I can go here..Solve the mystery no detective was able to solve, I CAN BE THE BEST DETECTVE IN THE WORLD!!" she smiled but a bit worried. "What if I get myself in danger though, I'm risking it all.". she grabbed one of her backpacks as well as a bag. Detective crap takes a long time to solve or if you're out of this world you can solve it faster but that's impossible. She placed sweaters, hygiene materials,a notebook, pencils,pens and a sharpener of course. To add all of it up, she took a medicine recipe sheet she grabbed from the last time she went to the doctor. Eventually, no airlines had Indie town so she visited a sketchy area with one Helicopter. A woman wearing one of those pretty and elegant maid dresses with a mask was infront of the helicopter as if she was waiting for Momo. Before Momo entered the helicopter the woman said "Hello, my dear, I recommend this medicine, as it can help with your stay at Indie Town." Momo replied "Thank you..?" Momo didnt trust this 'special medicine'. The woman at the front eventually was going to be the pilot and fly her to Indie Town. Momo looked around and noted her first note on her notebook,"The first thing on my journey was a sketchy woman giving me a medicine? It's called lucky medicine yet it doesnt seem so lucky at all." Momo was now frustrated as she forgot to write her dad a note. In her thoughts: "AHH!! and I forgot to write Dad a c'ya later note!!He is gonna be so worried...". She took out her phone from her bag but there was no wifi connection. Momo spoke a bit concerned "Hey,uhm..lady? Is there gonna be any wifi at Indie Town at least? I'm gonna be soooooo bored and I'm dad is gonna be so worried..". The lady didnt reply but only with silence. Momo's thoughts;"wow, what's with people so rude and not so polite, did their parents not teach them any manners?". Momo suddenly got weirded out by the lady suddenly bobbing her head to some old 80's music. It was a silly visual, Momo thought "so she is human after all." After 5 hours of boredom, Momo arrived at Indie town. The woman put her arm infront of Momo preventing her to hop off before saying "drink the medicine first,dear." Momo replied with a tone of nervousness but still a bit with sass "What happens if I dont drink it?". The Woman was left silent for a bit but then after a few seconds she replied with a monotone tone "just do it.". Momo placed a bit in her mouth but didnt swallow. The woman thought she drank it so she let Momo hop off before the helicopter quickly left off. Momo spit the medicine. "What the heck is wrong with this place..?" She thought. The place was so dirty and vintage. Things that caught a bit of her attention was the Bakery,circus,mall,fashion shop, a small area for bands to play. A specific female with such colorful hair put in pigtails, A party hat, yellow jester clothes, as well with green eyes was waving at Momo and yelling at momo "Hey!!come to my bakery." Momo decided to go over there. "My name is cece! Welcome to Indie town!! Where all your desires come true!!" Her voice was really cheerful. Momo replied with "so if I want to become a mass murderer I can kill specifically here?" Cece was flabbergasted. Momo laughed a bit "I'm kidding!!anyways, my name is Momo, nice to meet you Cece! One quick question though..". Cece smiled "go ahead and ask!!". Momo spoke seriously "arent you disturbed by the aura of this place? It's so ugly and dirty..". Cece replied unbothered "Ugly and dirty? Nahh!! Its pretty and clean! Arent you amazed?". Momo was confused. Cece didnt seem normal. She had no shine in her eyes. "You call this pretty..?". A girl with  dirty pink hair braided, a long light pink shirt with ruffles on the bottom, and bootcut Jean's with a mushroom party hat was baking something. Momo entered the bakery. Cece spoke "This is Mimi!!My 'sister'!!". Mimi turned around to face the both of them she waved awkardly then spoke in monotone "did you force another person to come in?" Cece spoke jokingly nervous "haha!no..?". Momo covered her nose. "This place smells so bad and old, like flesh!!". Cece spoke with concern "is something wrong Momo? Mimi give her the medicine!!" Before they could even give it her Momo put her hand out. "Are they okay?" She said in her thoughts. Momo took deep breaths before saying "I'm fine."