Security footage #1

Cece spoke with curiosity while scratching the back of her neck. "What is it that you want to look back at?". Momo remained silent. Cece looked at her with her arms crossed and a annoyed expression. "You know its rude to not reply to somebody!". Momo apologized with a caring tone. Cece giggled. "There has to be a reason why Mimi died. She couldnt have died randomly somebody probably killed her" Momo said. Cece placed her hand on Momo's back and looked at the computer screen as it rewinded at 2AM at the bakery when Mimi was alive.
*Security Recording*
Mimi was sitting on the counter top sleepy. Cece was happily baking another treat. Mimi spoke with a lazy tone "hey, dont you think it's time for bed?". Cece replied with a simple "Nope!" All cheerfully. Mimi fell asleep on the counter. Cece looked at her shocked "Hey!!who gave you permission to sleep on the counter!?" Cece poked Mimi's cheek. Mimi groaned and spoke tiredly "you barely sleep, I need sleep the most.." she opened one eye to see Cece. "Where is your party hat?the mushroom lookin one?" Cece said. Mimi pointed to the other counter next to the stove. Cece picked her up in her arms and placed her on the couch. Mimi said thank you. Cece patted her head. Momo fast forward the camera to 1:05 PM, 3 hours before she arrived. Continuing on with the recording. Mimi was on the couch looking out the window. Seconds later she looked afraid and immediatly looked away then ran upstairs from the bakery. The camera moved to the hallway where Mimi bumped into Cece. "Why are you in a rush? Got a crush~?" Cece teased. Mimi seemed bothered by it but didnt take it seriously. "No i-." All of sudden, she seemed like she couldnt speak. Cece worried. "Hmm? What's wrong?" Cece said with concern. Mimi said "its nothing" in a casual tone. Fast forwarding to the footage. The recording got static. But Momo  did see a creature that was very tall and dark but thin.. it was blurry and static. It didnt show the full recording so all they saw at the end was Mimi's head in the cake as Cece cried.