Confusion/what was that?

Cece spoke In frustration as she banged the table with her fist one time "No fair!!it got static and blurry!!!". Momo's eyes were widened in shocked she spoke In stress and worry "b-but..did you see that thing?". Cece looked back up at her in confusion and replied with "No?". Momo was stressed suddenly and placed her hands on top of her head. "We can only see security cameras!! And there is no wifi!? This is gonna suck!!". Cece laughed "why do you care so much about the Wifi?". Momo remained silent a bit flustered out of embarrassment. They left the security area. Both of them heard screaming from across. The screams came across from a fashion shop. Inside was a girl with blonde hair, smudged black eyeshadow and gyaru clothing who was exaggerating at her design. Momo pointed at her "is she okay?" She said a bit weirded out. Cece put her hands on her hips and made a confident smile "Her name is Sumire! She is a fashion designer. She is kind of a brat sometimes bu-". Before Cece could finish her sentence, Sumire threw a button on Cece's forehead. "I'm not bratty!" Sumire said with anger. Momo entered the shop and so did Cece while she was touching her forehead in a sad manner. Momo spoke with a serious tone "you have no right to hurt someone over a small opinion!". Sumire laughed and pointed at her. Momo suddenly got embarrassed "wha-whats so funny?!" She said with frustration. "I dont know!!" Sumire continued to laugh. After she finished her small laughing session. She waved to Cece "Hey~!! Cece did you make me more of those pretty deli sweets!?" Sumire said with a bit of excitement. "Well, I couldnt a incident happened.." cece said with a bit of sadness in her voice. Sumire looked confused and stood up while her hands are on her hips. "My,my, what happened?" Sumire said with a bit of concern. Cece looked down and frowned. Momo placed a hand on her shoulder "it's better if you dont ask her that.". Sumire side eyed her and crossed her hands while doing a sassy pose "Well I wasnt even talking to you!". Momo got annoyed. Cece spoke "well, somebody killed Mimi." Sumire covered her mouth in shock. Momo interrupted with frustration "it wasnt even somebody!!it was something havent you seen the thing in the fo-" sumire pushed her away and hugged Cece. "Its okay! People come and go..". "It wasnt even a person it was something. I'm getting dizzy this place feels like enternity..." Momo said in her thoughts. She fell on her knees. Both Sumire and Cece looked at her. "Momo!" Cece said with concern. "That Momo girl, seems really weird. If it wasnt somebody but a something..no! It cant be a demon no such things exist." Sumire said in her thoughts. Cece placed Momo on her back, Momo fainted. "Can you help?" Cece said with stress and worry. Sumire replied with a calm tone "Sorry,Dear Cece, I dont know how to do medical thingies that just isnt my thing. It doesnt Match with sumire!". Cece looked at her confused and she couldnt even take her seriously. In Momo's thoughts; "What the..everything is going so fast even on my first night. It's barely the 2nd day yet im so dizzy and confused..what was that thing..? Or am I just developing schizophrenia..?". Later on, Momo woke up in her apartment again and Cece was sitting next to her. "Hey, you uhm fainted? Sorry for the bad first impression of indie town.." Cece frowned and was saddened. Momo took a while to get herself together again. She blinked slowly and replied with exhausted "it's okay, it isnt your fault.". She smiled. Cece smiled back. "I guess I'm dismissed right now?" Cece replied respectfully as she stood up. Momo nodded. Cece left quietly the only noise available was her footsteps. Right after Cece left Momo went under her blanket and fell asleep. Right after Cece left she went to her room and started tearing up.