Cece Mamaret

(Cece's POV)
"Why does everyone has to leave me.." she thought. She went to hug a pillow and let her tears drop on it. Mimi died..my sisters died why does luck hate me so much!?.. It returned to a flashback of one of Cece's memories where she saw the indie town news paper. "When I saw the news paper...I wanted to go after a tragic event happened to me. Before I turned 19, Which was 2 days before my birthday, something happened. I had 6 Siblings, sisters to be exact. Our parents were neglectful, we had to do chores and opened a small store to earn money. Even though we were rich and earned a mansion our parents didnt bother buying us things. My parents were alcoholics and the only things they loved to do was buying more bottles and go partying all the time leaving me and sisters alone. We had each other's sides. I was one of the youngest ones. I remember..we used to play like little children with dolls and baby toys as we never got to experience a healthy and real childhood. At night, everyone fell asleep. A group of murderers broke into our house and started robbing the place and so is killing my family. The only reason I survived was because I was adventurous and was used to climbing a lot so I did climb on the roof. Soon enough the police came and the group of murderers left not noticing me. I was stunned and frozen. It took a while for the police to reassure me everything was gonna be okay. "Cece one day your adventurous personality can help you survive one day" is what my sister said. But am I really gonna be okay if the ones I truly loved, the ones I cared for, died..? They did so much more I just feel guilty and useless. A day before I went to indie town I saw the news paper saying something that your depression gets cured if you go here. I wanted to go, I wasnt okay after all. My hair used to be brown then I dyed it colorful. I wanted to be a new person to try to forget everything. Maybe being a new person wouldnt make me feel so useless. After that, I flew over to indie town. I didnt know where to go but I did see Mimi."( end of The POV, Cece memories)
*mimi walked up to her*
"Uh hello there, you seem lost are you okay..?" She spoke with a calm tone and neutral expression. Cece smiled and nodded. "She is so pretty! And sweet, the first thing she offers is to help me!!" Cece thought with excitement. "I'm Cece Mamaret!!" She said very cheerfully and energetic as she let out a hand to shake. "I'm Mimi-". Before she could finish Cece shook her hand with a  lot of energy. "YAY!! NICE TO MEET YOU MIMI! PERHAPS ARE YOU A CHILDREN'S FUN PERSON OR A CLOWN?!" cece said In a fast energetic tone. Mimi already felt dizzy but she did chuckle at Cece's statement. "N-no..I'm a Baker I bake..!" Mimi smiled. Cece smiled as well. Soon enough, they became friends. Mimi was a very sleepy person but Cece was just full of energy 24/7. It is a rumour cece is to be found asleep for 2 minutes only! It did concern Mimi but she didnt really mind it much. They were labeled as the 'party sisters' since it was true they did make delicious treats and hosted nice and fun parties to add it all up they acted like sisters or atleast to cece..(Back to Cece's pov and current time) "well..right when my depression was getting cured I had to see another of my loved ones leave me.."..(Cece's dream) in Cece's dream it was a grassy land with Cece looking for a way out, she saw Mimi far. "Mimi..?" Cece said confused seemingly to forget the fact she died or atleast she tried to. "Cece..". As cece was walking up to her she stopped when mimi said her name. She tilted her head out of Confusion. "Cece.." mimi repeated once more but in a tone that seemed like she was about to cry. "What, what?!" Cece said with concern and extreme worry. Mimi turned around to view her as a few tears dropped. "Cece, you must move on..and if you see something unusual cover your eyes or look away immediatly, your life is at risk.."(The dream ended and returned to Cece's thoughts) "I'm confused what unusual thing.. I need the truth,Mimi..".. Cece cried herself to sleep. (Sorry if there is any grammer mistakes 😓)