The first night at Indie Town

Mimi spoke a bit "I guess they're new here,am I right,Momo?". Momo nodded. "Then I guess it's okay for me to show you the apartments." Mimi grabbed her hand and took her to the apartments. Momo was suspicious of this place. She felt many chills down her spine, the cold air made it worse. They arrived to the apartments. Mimi pointed to the one at the very top "that one is not taken, you can use that one." She then smiled and looked at Momo. "Thank you, mimi" momo smiled back. Momo went to her apartment room. It smelled better..like Roses and rich perfume. Momo placed her stuff on the ground and looked out the window and saw other girls,not many. The popularity here was so little. At the bakery, Mimi looked at Cece "Cece..I dont feel so okay here.". Cece looked at her with worry and concern "what do you mean..?". "Its just, I keep having butterflies in my stomach..but-" she got interrupted by cece who started teasing her "ooh~ is it a crush? Wow Mimi I think you and this person would be great together!". Mimi got embarrassed and spoke nervously "No,no,no,no,no!!! T-thats not what I meant!! Its just I feel nervous all of a sudden..". Cece handed her a brownie she baked before patting her head "maybe taste my delicious treats and you will be better! Everything is better when food is by your side, right..?" Mimi laughed. Cece smiled and looked down. Mimi then replied with a bit of a slight sad tone "well I think it's time for me to leave Indie Town dont you think?". Cece got sad "eh,eh?! Why..? What's wrong here?". "Nothing, absolutely nothing. It was a great experience meeting you, Cece. But I feel so nervous here." Cece spoke with a jokingly bratty and exaggerated tone "no fair! You always feel nervous!".Mimi laughed. "Please calm down Cece. I saw something and it looked terrifying..like a nightmare I'm afraid that I have to leave..sorry,dear Cece." Mimi then hugged Cece in a comfortable way and Cece hugged back. "I respect your decision! Whatever makes you happy. Always follow your path but you better not forget about me" cece said teasingly. Mimi laughed "you too. Let's have our last baking session alright? But there is no more berries to decorate the cake. can you go get some from Miss Bailey? She is nice enough and she just surprisingly has them". Cece replied confidently "on it!" She then rushed out of the bakery. Mimi smiled but then returned to her resting face. She looked at the cake they both made and added frosting on the edges. Something or someone then started smashing her head to the cake aggressively leading to serious head injuries. Blood splattered everywhere and just left there. Cece came back happily "I got the ber-" cece stopped and her siled faded away as tears started forming. "W-wha?" She then panicked and screamed as she fell on her knees. "What happened?! All of a sudden after I left I- Mimi!!". Momo got woken up. "Why on earth is someone yelling at 10:20 PM..?" She put her jacket on then walked to the bakery as she heard the noise from there. She had a flashlight too since it was dark. "What's wrong cece?" Cece pointed to mimi still sobbing. Her eyes widened "what the..". They didn't know what to do. "how did she die exactly Cece?".. Cece still sobbing replied "i-i dont know!! She was gonna leave indie town i- I dont know anymore...". Momo felt guilty and sad. She just got here yet she is already experiencing a brutal view. "I'm so sorry for your sister's loss. She is gonna be in a better place where she can rest for enternity." Momo got on one knee to get to cece's level. "She wasnt my sister anyways. Dont use the term ever again, please." Momo was a bit shocked. "Not sisters? Were they close enough to atleast be called sisters?. Momo took her phone out of her pocket and took a photo of Mimi's dead body. "This could be the reason why girls are going missing here. Something or someone is killing them." She thought. *it was midnight. Cece helped bury Mimi. "I'm gonna drink medicine." Cece said. "What does the Medicine do exactly?" Momo asked with curiosity. She wanted to solve the mystery desperately. The medicine could be a hint or a object that can be important in the future. Cece spoke with a saddened monotone voice. The thought of Mimi's death couldnt escape from her head "it makes you feel better.". Momo put a finger on her chin and thought "is that the suspicious medicine the lady gave me? I might as well see what it does." Momo gave a serious expression and followed Cece to her apartment. Once they arrived, Cece took a bit of the medicine. She instantly smiled and looked at Momo "Momo!!have I told you I really love baking!!" She said all cheerfully. "What..?" Momo said confused yet a bit worried. Cece, she was sad and all depressed a few minutes ago. Now that she drank the medicine she is all sunshine and rainbows!? This concerned Momo. "What the heck?.." Cece interrupted all energetic "I need to teach Mimi my expert baking skills!!teehee.." she giggled. Momo frowned "Mimi died Cece..did you already forget?". Cece went back to her frown "oh..?oh, yeah.." she placed her hand on her shoulder sad. Momo looked around and looked out the window. Cameras were everywhere. There was such high security for such a disturbing place with very low population. The disturbing news and theories of this place must be very concerning for not even experts with high protection to explore and solve the mystery of this place. "Hey Cece, can you look back at the cameras?" Momo said with a neutral tone while looking at her with caring eyes. Cece nodded then pointed to a small area outside the window. Momo walked out of the apartment and walked to the small area. There were computers to look back at the security cameras. Cece was behind her.