6. Attack on the pogues

-

-

"...who is this?" Sarah questioned, sharing a look with everyone, her eyes staying on JJ for a bit as she noticed his anxious state.

"Who do you think I am?" The caller question almost in a taunting way.

"Some idiot prank calling us." Kiara spoke up, coming to stand next to Sarah.

"That's not a very nice thing to say, Kiara."

Everyone shared a look before all eyes stayed on Kiara. "How do you know my name?" She questioned

"I know all your names. There's Sarah, who's standing next to you, John B, Pope, Wheezie and JJ." The way he said their names was mocking almost in amusement.

"How do you know that?" Sarah questioned, a bad feeling settling in her stomach.

"Because I am looking right at all of you."

Wheezie came to stand beside JJ, grabbing his hand in hers, and JJ looked down at her, seeing her scared and anxious expression, he squeeze her hand in a reassuring gesture.

"What do you want?" John B asked, speaking up and coming to stand beside Sarah.

"Me? Oh, I want to see my knife painted with your blood, I want to paint your stupid Pogue land with your blood."

JJ went over and pressed end call on the phone call knowing that would piss off Rafe.

"Okay, What the fuck?" Kiara questioned, glancing at everyone, "anyone else finds this freaking creepy, like shouldn't we call the cops or something?"

"They'll probably think we're joking." Pope said, standing close to Kiara.

A phone ringing startled Wheezie and Sarah. This time it wasn't Sarah's phone that was ringing, No, it was JJ's.

It was unknown but JJ knew who it was. "Put it on speaker." John B told him and JJ shook his head.

"No , I'm not answering it." JJ knew the game. He invented the game, he played the game but on the other side.

The phone stopped ringing and another ring tone rang and this time it was kiara's.

Kiara placed her phone down on the table and answered the call.

"Look, this prank is getting old, okay? So just leave us alone." Kiara said, annoyed.

"JJ, Answer the phone and don't put it on speaker. I will know if you do." The call ended and JJ'S phone rang a second later.

"Fuck." JJ cursed under his breath before answering the phone and bringing it up to his ear.

"Who do you think will win? Me or them?"

JJ felt everyone eyes on him, and Wheezie was clenching his hand.

"Fuck you, Man." JJ said before he hung up the phone knowing that he would be getting in trouble with Rafe because of his response.

"What did he say?" John B asked, and JJ shrugged, "nothing important."

Sarah's phone rang again and she picked up once more.

"That wasn't very nice of you, JJ. Do you guys wanna know a secret of his?"

Everyone looked at JJ, who was mentally cursing Rafe.

"I'll tell you anyway...he's secretly dating Rafe-" JJ hung up the phone before Rafe could continue.

"Did I hear it right? You're dating Rafe? As in Rafe cameron!?" Kiara questioned in disbelief

"Did anyone else hear that or was it me?" Kiara asked, looking at everyone.

"JJ.." John B looked at him, his eyes full of hurt, "is it true?"

JJ avoided making eye contact with his friends as he nodded his head. "Yeah, um..it's true."

This was not the way he wanted to come out.

"Are you kidding me!?" Kiara scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Rafe!? Are you insane JJ?"

"Hey! How about we focus on the real problem here?" Wheezie spoke up, sending a small glare towards Kiara.

"The caller?" She said, gesturing towards the phones and as she did so, Sarah's phone began to rang again.

Kiara answered, "Listen asshole!-"

Kiara was cut off by her voice echoing and Everyone froze before Kiara turned around and her eyes widened as she saw a cloak figure in a ghost mask.

"Oh, fuck!" The attacker rushed towards her, knife swinging but Kiara moved out of the way.

"Kie!" Pope rushed over, punching the attacker before grabbing Kiara's arm, pulling her towards him.

The attacker turned towards Sarah and John B, and JJ let go of Wheezies hand and rushed forward just as Rafe went for John B and Sarah, knife forward, ready to strike into flesh.

JJ tackled Rafe both of them smacking against the wall, but the sound of a knife piercing flesh echoed as everything went quiet for a second.

Rafe's eyes went wide behind the mask, he looked down and saw his knife in JJ'S side.

He took a step back, the knife pulled out, and JJ let out a small gasp.

"JJ!"

John B rushed forward, curling his right fist and punching Rafe and Pope moved forward also punching him.

Kiara and Sarah rushed towards JJ who placed a hand over his wound.

Rafe tsk behind his mask, and kicked Pope back before swinging the knife at John B, slicing his arm open and John B cursed as blood streamed down his arm.

"John B!" Sarah yelled, rushing over to him as Rafe tried to go over to JJ to see if he was still alive but he was pushed back by Pope and John B.

Wheezie was on the phone with the police but her eyes were glued on JJ who was now lying on the floor.

Rafe clenched his hand around the knife, he was seriously gonna have a long chat with JJ.

Sirens could be heard from a distance, and Rafe left and since he practically outed himself and JJ, he could see him at the hospital.

John B waited until the attacker was gone and he rushed over to JJ, kneeling beside him.

His hands hovered over his wound, not knowing what to do. "What..what do we do? Oh, God, JJ, hey, man, brother, how are you feeling?"

JJ let out a small groan, "feeling like I got stab."

John B let out a small chuckle, while Kiara let out a watery laugh, as tears streamed down her face.

"Same old, JJ.

---------------------

Word count - 1032

Hoped you enjoyed!

- -

A/n- Rafe and JJ'S relationship is gonna be a mess, and toxic. So, this is just a little warning.

also, JJ is gonna have mix feeling about being Ghostface. He has a borderline personality disorder and he switches between them and he doesn't know it.