9. Bleeding all over the floor.

-

-

Rafe noticed the sudden change in JJ. He noticed everything about JJ, even things that JJ didn't even know about himself.

JJ seemed to be hanging less and less with his friends or if he was, he was just hanging out with John B. He seemed to be keeping more to himself than usual.

That was the first sign that made Rafe think something happened. JJ was never quiet, he was always active and doing something, but now, he just sits around, curled up to himself.

Rafe was getting tired of it. He wanted his JJ back to normal.

JJ was currently in Rafe's room, sitting in the middle of the bed, hugging his knees to his chest, and Rafe walked out of the bathroom, shirtless but with sweatpants. Droplets of water slid down his chest and back, as he just came out of the shower.

"Okay, I had enough of this shit. What's your problem, jay?" Rafe questioned, tossing his towel into a basket of laundry.

JJ lifted his head, and looked at Rafe, blinking once, "You cut your hair?"

Rafe had cut his hair, leaving it as a buzz cut.

"Don't avoid my question, JJ. What happened that made you so depressing lately?" Rafe asked, walking over and grabbing JJ'S legs, and pulled him towards him.

JJ let out a surprise yell, and Rafe climbed on top of him. JJ stared up at Rafe, staring into those Blue eyes.

"I loved your hair." JJ whispered, and Rafe scoffed, "it's summer, so, what happened?"

"Nothing happened.." JJ started but was interrupted by Rafe, "bullshit, Sweetheart, wanna try that again?"

JJ sighed, lifting his hand up, and traced Rafe's jawline with his pointer finger.

"I just had an argument with Kie a couple days ago, and she hasn't been talking to me, and she's been avoiding me," JJ quietly confessed,

Rafe wanted nothing more than to kill Kiara. He wanted to kill her in the most painful way possible, and torture her for making his JJ upset.

"She doesn't understand that I love you." Rafe leaned down and pressed his lips against JJ'S for a second before pulling back, leaning his forehead against his.

"I love you." Rafe doesn't say it often, but when he does, he means it. He meant all three words.

"And I'm all that you need in this world, JJ. You don't need Kiara at all." Rafe told him, already planning Kiara's murder in his mind.

Well, he planned the pogues deaths so many times in different ways.

It was like something switch inside of JJ. Rafe was right, all he needed was him. Rafe would always love him, and never leave him.

"Yeah, you're right, Rafe," JJ said, a grin on his face, "you wanna play a game?"

Rafe smirked, "what kind of game?"

JJ leaned up a bit, his lips inches away from Rafe's as he stared into Rafe's eyes.

"I wanna scare her." JJ crashed his lips against Rafe's who instantly kissed him back.

- -

Kiara was home with her parents. She was locked her in room since she didn't want to deal with them at all.

She was aimlessly scrolling through her phone until she paused, staring at the picture that she paused at.

It was taken by Pope. It was her and JJ, helping a turtle back into the water. She traced JJ'S figure with her finger, a small sigh leaving her.

She missed him, but he just couldn't understand that Rafe wasn't good for him.

Rafe would never be good enough for JJ.

Kiara was pulled from her thoughts by her phone ringing.

JJ'S name popped up on the screen. She hesitated to answer, but she pressed answer and she brought her phone up to her ear.

"JJ..."

"Kie! Shit, I didn't think you would answer..."

Kiara sat up at the sound of JJ'S panic and anxious voice.

"JJ? What's wrong?" She questioned, and she could hear him, breathing heavily.

"Shit! I..I was at the beach, kie and the killer just came out of nowhere and attacked me, i ran..I think I lost him."

"What!? Where are you? Are you hurt?" Kiara questioned, standing up from her bed.

"I'm outside. Can you open your window?"

Kiara rushed over to her window, and unlocked it, sliding it open and JJ appeared, climbing through.

Kiara closed the window, and she turned to face JJ. It's only been a couple of days since she saw him, but it was like he was different in some sort of way.

"Sorry, Kie, your house was the closest." JJ told her, running a hand through his hair, and Kiara noticed the trail of blood leading down his arm.

"Shit, you're bleeding, JJ." Kiara was standing in front of JJ now, and she gently grabbed his arm in her hands.

"He slashed me, I'm okay, though." JJ told her, and Kiara looked at him, her eyes meeting his, and there was something in his eyes that she couldn't figure out what it was.

"What were you doing at the beach this late at night?" Kiara suddenly questioned, and JJ sighed,

"Rafe and I had an argument and I just needed some fresh air, so I went to the beach for a walk, " JJ explained, "he just came out of nowhere, and attacked me."

"What was the argument about?" Kiara questioned, and JJ let out a small sighed.

His eyes flickering down to his cut before looking at Kiara's eyes.

"You." It came out as a whisper but Kiara heard him.

"Me?" She quietly asked, and JJ looked away from her, before he backed up from her.

"He just hated that I was upset about you avoiding me." JJ told her, and Kiara sighed.

Of course. Why would else would JJ talk about her.

"You know, I'm bleeding all over your floor, right?" JJ'S voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

Blood dripped from JJ'S blood covered fingers into her floor. She let out a small annoyed sighed.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to take blood off the floor?" She asked, and JJ frowned, slightly nodded his head.

"Yeah. I do."

A sudden scream caught their attention and Kiara's eyes widened.

"That was my mom."

------------------

Word count - 1045

Hoped you enjoyed!

Thoughts?