7. hospital

-

-

Rafe walked into the hospital followed by Topper. Did Rafe feel guilty for stabbing JJ? No, but he was pissed at JJ for getting in his way.

Rafe spotted the pogues plus wheeize and Sarah in the waiting room, sitting in chairs anxiously.

"Sarah!" Topper rushed over to Sarah, who lifted her head and her eyes instantly met Rafe's.

Kiara stood up and glared at Rafe, "No, we don't want you here. Get out." She told him, and Rafe looked down at her before his gaze went to wheezie.

"How is he?" He questioned, narrowing his eyes at his younger sister,

"He's fine, just getting patched up and we'll be able to see him in a few minutes." Wheezie replied, avoiding eye contact with Rafe.

"You're not seeing him," Kiara told Rafe, who looked back down at her.

"We heard about you and JJ, that the two of you are dating." She told him and Rafe raided an eyebrow at her.

"Okay, and?" Rafe asked, completely unbothered.

"And?" Kiara scoffed, "you are not going anywhere near him."

"I'm his boyfriend, as you know, I have a right to see him," Rafe replied, walking past her and taking a seat next to wheezie.

"And I honestly don't give a shit what you think Kie." Rafe told her, crossing his arms over his chest.

John B looked at Rafe, and Stared at him. Why didn't JJ tell him before? He thought they told each other everything.

John B wouldn't be mad at JJ. He couldn't be mad at JJ for who he loves.

"He's staying, kie." John B spoke up and Kiara looked at him, "excuse me?"

John B looked at Kiara, " JJ almost died tonight, kie. He could've died, any of us, could've but JJ protected us, and we owe it to him to support him in his relationship with.." John B looked at Rafe, who was staring at him.

"Rafe. Even if I don't like you," John B was addressing Rafe now, who was only half listening.

"I mean, I really, really don't like you like at all, but JJ does. JJ likes you and honestly I don't know why, but he does, so I'm supporting your relationship with JJ, but I'm not being friends with you." John B finished

"Well, that's a good thing because I don't want to be friends with either nor any of you. I'm only here for JJ, and nobody else," Rafe said, "it'll be best if we don't talk to each other."