12. Coco puffs

-

-

JJ softly snored, his head resting on Rafe's bare chest, an arm thrown over his waist, and Rafe gently ran his fingers  through JJ'S hair watching as he slept.

It was morning, and Rafe had no plans on actually getting up or waking up JJ.

JJ looked comfortable and Rafe was comfortable, but the comfort left as soon as the door to his bedroom swung open, banging against the wall with a loud thud that startled JJ awake, and Rafe tighten his arms around him.

"Oops, did I wake you?" It was Kiara, she forced a smile on her face, and JJ blinked a couple of times, adjusting his eyes to the light, and getting rid of the sleep.

"Everyone waiting for you to wake up, JJ." Kiara said, looking at JJ, who glanced at the clock and he groaned, burying his face in Rafe's pillow.

He mumbled something, and Rafe chuckled, sending a smirk towards Kiara. "He said to fuck off, it's only seven in the morning."

"We need to talk." Kiara said, raising her hand and flicking Rafe off, and Rafe raised his hand and flicked her off.

JJ mumbled something again before he lifted his head, and looked at Kiara. "About what?"

Kiara heart melted at the sight of JJ, and Rafe rolled his eyes as he saw the heart eyes that Kiara was throwing JJ.

"About the killer." Kiara replied, and Rafe groaned ,"Get out, seriously, get out of my room."

Kiara didn't move and Rafe grabbed a pillow before throwing it at Kiara, smacking her in the face.

"What the hell?!" Kiara glared at him, and Rafe glared right back. "Get the fuck out of my room. JJ would be downstairs when he goes downstairs."

"I'll be down in a couple of minutes, Kie." JJ told Kiara, who nodded, and she tossed the pillow back at Rafe, smacking him across the face, and making him fall of the bed with a thud.

Kiara grinned laughing as she rushed out of Rafe's room, slamming the door behind her.

Rafe stood up, "I'm gonna fucking kill her." He said, and JJ sat up on his knees, and wrapped his arms around Rafe's waist, stopping him from going after Kiara.

"It was pretty funny, babe." JJ said with a small chuckle, and rafe rolled his eyes.

"What would be funny is seeing your pogue friends running for their lives as I hunt them down." Rafe muttered under his breath and JJ heard him.

He let out a small laugh, releasing Rafe and he jumped off the bed, grinning at Rafe. "That would be fun."

There was something different about JJ. Rafe could tell, he could always tell.

"You still can't kill them though." JJ told him before disappearing into the bathroom.

"Why not?" Rafe questioned, and JJ peaked his head out of the bathroom, "Well, if you join me in the shower, I can convince you why you shouldn't kill my friends."

"I'll join you, but I won't be letting you do much talking." Rafe replied with a small grin.

He was going to make JJ scream so loud that Kiara would be able to hear. He hopes she does, and maybe then, she'll back off, and understand that JJ is his.

- -

Rafe and JJ joined the other two hours later. Everyone seemed to be annoyed by them being two hours late, but Rafe and JJ didn't seem to care at all.

"Nice of you to join us after two hours." Pope said, shaking his head at them.

"Kiara didn't give us a specific time." Rafe replied with a small shrug,

"JJ, you said a couple of minutes, not two hours." Kiara spoke up, her arms were crossed over her chest with an annoyed expression on her face.

"The sex was amazing." Was all JJ'S response was.

"Okay!" Sarah interrupted loudly, sending a look to John B who nodded his head and cleared his throat.

"How about we just start?" John B suggested, "we're going to find who the killer is."

Rafe placed a bowl in front of JJ and gave him the box of Coco puffs. Sarah sent him a look but he ignored it.

It was JJ'S favorite cereal. Only JJ could have the cereal and nobody else.

"That's it?" JJ questioned, glancing at everyone ,"that's what you woke me up for?"

"JJ, this is serious. The killer already attacked us, killed my parents, we need to find who the killer is before one of us gets killed." Kiara told him,

"We can find the killer as we find the gol-" John B was cut off by Kiara. "We have to find the person behind that stupid mask." She sent John B a look.

"Alright, we'll find the person bebind the mask." JJ agreed, putting a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

The coco puffs were soft now since he let them rest in the milk for a bit.

John B and Pope shared a look, talking with their eyes, both throwing a glance towards JJ, and Rafe seemed to noticed.

They were hiding something from JJ. He glanced at Sarah, and it looked she knew. They told Sarah but they didn't tell JJ.

Rafe narrowed his eyes at them. He put an arm over JJ'S shoulders, leaning down to whisper in his ear before pressing a kiss to the side of his head, throwing a grin at Kiara.

JJ looked over at John B, his eyes meeting his, and there was a brief moment of hesitation bebind John B's eyes.

John B was hiding something from him. That was clear but what was John B hiding from him? Why couldn't he tell him? Was it because of Rafe?

Did he not want Rafe to know? It looked like everyone knew expect for him and Rafe.

What were they hiding? JJ was going to find and he was going to lead them into false ends as they were trying to find who the killer is.

He couldn't let them figure it out.

------------

Word count - 1009

Shorter chapter, but hoped you enjoyed!